VinsLux is the first and only app dedicated to the still wines and the sparkling wines produced on the banks of the Luxembourgish Moselle.
With additional information about the wineries and the villages which spread over the 42 kms long wine road from Schengen to Wasserbillig.
Trilingual for all content (English, French, German), the app is now available in the full content version completely free of charge; there is no more subscription.
The app contains hundreds of tasting notes and is regularly updated. All wines are tasted, selected and commented by the author of this app, Claude François, a Luxembourgish wine critic, longtime journalist and former editor-in-chief of the weekly magazine Télécran. The tasting notes are written independently and under journalistic criteria. There is no editorial interference between our wine reviews and in-app commercial advertising.
VinsLux includes portrayals of the wine and Crémant producers, which represent 98 percent of the cultivated vineyard area in Luxembourg.
VinsLux is a source of rich and essential information for consumers and wine lovers, for tourists, gourmets, sommeliers, chefs, café owners, wine merchants, distributors, retailers, journalists, decision makers, and the whole winegrowing sector.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will be informed about newly posted tasting notes and interesting news in the "News" section and via flash messages - and you will also get the opportunity to win prices by participating to our contests. So please do activate the push message function in the settings of the app.
- Large database with the presentation of hundreds of wines and sparkling wines from the Luxembourgish Moselle, permanent updates with new tasting notes
- Rating and selection of the best wines and sparkling wines
- Wine reviews under journalistic criteria, no commercial pressure
- Search among all commented and rated wines and sparkling wines, complete display (denomination, notes, comments, additional information depending on the wines)
- Search among all producers of wines and sparkling wines of the Luxembourg Moselle with full information display including: address, photo, concise description, practical information such as opening hours for visitors.
- Discover the villages and locations on the Luxembourgish Moselle wine route
- A general presentation of the Luxembourgish viticulture, the AOP and the grapes
- Quick search for wines, producers and locations
- Several search features
- Regular news
- The app is trilingual (English, German, French)
- Regular contests with various prizes to be won
- No in-app-purchases
For feedback and suggestions, or if you have issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Claude Francois
- 54.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Claude François
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.