- Ideal for complete and effective training on more than 4,000 workouts
- You can train with TrainingPeaks, ROUVY Guides, or your own interval training
Turn a boring trainer ride into a fun outdoor adventure experience with the Rouvy app.
ROUVY - INDOOR CYCLING REALITY
Ride real routes from the most beautiful places in the world! Rouvy allows you to compete in a race or train virtually anywhere with anyone! Using augmented reality, the app virtually brings remote riders together onto any road on the planet through animated 3D objects in 2D real videos. All you need is your bike and compatible trainer.
HOW TO CONNECT
For the best experience pair Rouvy to a smart or interactive trainer with brands like CycleOps, Wahoo Fitness, TACX, ELITE, Kinetic and more. You can also connect the Rouvy App using a classic trainer with a speed sensor or power meter. Check the compatibility of your setup here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE MOST FEATURED APP FOR INDOOR CYCLING
The In-App subscription: To be able to use all functionality, you have to purchase the ROUVY subscription (11.99 USD/Monthly) once you will connect the trainer via Bluetooth with the App successfully.
• Virtual routes - Thousands of High-quality GPS synced video routes from the most famous and beautiful places for cycling. You can also create your own route and share it with friends.
• Workouts - Variety of structured workouts based on power intervals. Create your own workout or follow Rouvy Guides with premium video footage. You can also sync your TrainingPeaks workouts.
• Career - Stay motivated all year long as you build your career on Rouvy. Become a Legend and enjoy exciting rewards (up to $10,000 in some of the best training products Rouvy partners have to offer) as you progress in your career.
• Challenges - Find and enjoy non-stop fun and friendly competition as you improve and become a better cyclist. Enjoy some exciting prizes (up to $10,000 in value) for branded challenges!
• Advanced Pedal Analytics - Improve your pedal technique with Rouvy Virtues.
•Training Diary - manage and analyze your training agenda and share it with your friends within the Rouvy community
• Route and Workout Creator - Create your own workout or video route in Rouvy editor, you can monitor your actual power output compared to the planned intensity.
• Synchronize your training data with Strava, TrainingPeaks or other training apps.
Release notes 5.1.1
- Minor UI & text changes
Release notes 5.1.0
- A new algorithm for Drag Coefficient calculation and frontal area estimation
- An improved physical model of rider's acceleration
- Enabled the InApp Purchase of ROUVY subscription
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve tried all of the similar apps: Zwift, Sufferest, Fulgaz, etc. For my wants and needs Rouvy does it all and does it well. I love being able to upload my routes and train on them when necessary. If I want to try other routes, like, for example, Tour De France, stages, well I can do that too. Zwift of course has group rides and races. If that’s important to you then Zwift is your best bet. Just remember, you’ll be riding on a cartoon-like courses. For me, I chose Rouvy. Give it a try. You won’t be disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! :-) Very appreciated! Happy training
Couldn’t even get past the user profile page
I tried to sign up for the 14 day free trial to see if I liked it enough to buy a subscription, but I couldn’t even enter my personal information. The very first thing after making an account (ID, email, password) was the user profile and asking for my birthday. Well the only option was today. Meaning there was no calendar, no date wheel, nothing, just today’s date. It won’t let you continue without entering your birthday (and ironically they don’t even accept the format of the only date that was a choice. They want dd/mm/yyyy format but the only choice that was there was Jun 6, 2021 format). Very strange. Also even without filling out the user profile I do still have an account since I did set all of that up and yet it is not showing up in my subscriptions in my Apple account. All other free trials I have ever signed up for are there and just show the date it will start but not this one- so that’s even more strange. Now I don’t know how to cancel my free subscription! I have it in my calendar to check the day before but if it doesn’t show up so that I can actually cancel it before being charged I’m gonna have to call Apple to make sure and to let them know about this. So basically I didn’t even get to see the app and now I’ll most likely have to deal with a ‘who knows how long’ phone call to Apple customer service. Wish I could go back and not sign up.
Developer Response ,
Hello, may you please contact our customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org they will be glad to assist you. Thank you for your understanding.
If you set up right the app will work and the fun is endless. Had to buy a Bluetooth HRM so to pair with app. I’ve been training for 2 weeks and already feeling the power rising lol. There’s no sound so choose your music on the side. I tried using iPad with Apple TV and it’s cool that it splits, you get the map on iPad and reality on TV.
I’m using a Bluetooth smart trainer and works for me.
It’s freezing these days in NJ and I’m a proud parent so to be able to train hard at home like this it’s amazing.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SportSoft, spol. s r.o.
- 199.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Czech, German
- Age Rating
- © 2018 VirtualTraining s.r.o
- In-App Purchases
- Rouvy Standard via iTunes $7.99
- Rouvy Standard via iTunes $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.