The official Volvo Manual app contain owner information for selected Volvo models from model year 2004 and onwards. In the app you can:
• Select car models, language and model year.
• Search information via keywords or category or alternatively via visual navigation.
• See video clips that explains how to use some of the functions in your car.
Certain functionality in the app is only available for cars of model year 2015 and onwards. Manuals for cars with model years earlier than 2015 are available as PDFs. The selection of PDFs varies between markets.
An Internet connection is required the first time that the app is used and when downloading of further digital owner manuals. After downloading, the owners' manuals are available without an Internet connection.
The owners' manual is available for most models and languages. More information is available in the app.
Support for more languages.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, very beautiful
The integration with the On Call app is broken, and information is kind of hard to find, even with the search function, that's why it's 3 stars. No alternatives here, so I'll use it, but the broken integration is a disappointment.
Started getting telemarking calls in my XC60
1) Downloaded the app earlier today
2) Couple hours later, I got into my car and received a medical bracelet telemarking call over the OnCall connection, within 1 Minute of driving. Simply BRILLIANT!
3) Called OnCall to inquire about the telemarking call, and attendant said “Yes, we’ve received many calls about it, and Volvo dealers have a software patch to block telemarking calls to the car.
4) Called the local dealer service, and of course, they’ve never heard of such a thing.
5) Dealer asked me to contact Volvo again and have Volvo send the relevant information to the Dealer. This is where I started laughing uncontrollably and disconnected.
6) I deleted the app off my phone.
I don’t think this is a coincidence. I think someone is tracking my phone GPS, then paring it with the XC60 GPS. When the 2 match, they call the car #. At least, that’s how I’d do it. LOL
Update: They finally fixed 400. Good job!
I have never seen a brand can leave a serious problem there forever. As a software engineer, I can see it’s a not a very hard problem to solve(cuz it’s easy to repeat), but it’s just there forever. Just for the attitude towards product, my next car won’t be Volvo.
- Volvo Car Corporation
- 119.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Volvo Car Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.