Voxer combines the best of voice, text, photo, and video with walkie talkie messaging (Push-to-talk PTT) in one free, secure messaging app. Featured by Apple in 50+ countries, loved by tens of millions of people, and now available on the Apple Watch.
Better than phone calls, faster than texting. Just push a button, talk and instantly communicate in real-time, live. You can also listen to saved messages later at your convenience, share text, photos, video, and your location.
Voxer works with other popular smartphones and over any 3G, 4G, or WiFi network in the world.
Join many who are using Voxer with family, friends, and teams at work to:
* Instantly communicate through live Walkie Talkie - PTT (Push-To-Talk)
* Send voice, text, photos, videos, and location messages
* Play voice messages anytime - they're all recorded
* Create messages even when offline
* Send end-to-end encrypted messages (Private chats) using the Signal Protocol
Upgrade to Voxer Pro and get access to the following features:
- Walkie talkie mode, (instantly receive voice messages even when you’re not in the app)
- Voice-to-Text transcription,
- Admin Control
- Increased storage
- Extreme notifications
- Dropbox integration and more.
Voxer Pro is built for remote, mobile teams that aren't sitting at a desk and need to communicate quickly. On-demand, delivery, logistics, hotels and hospitality, field service, NGO and education teams all use Voxer Pro.
Voxer Pro subscriptions are $3.99/month or $29.99/year and auto-renew.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (either $3.99/month or $29.99/year)
- You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Voxer Pro
Terms of Service: https://www.voxer.com/tos
We want to hear from you!
* Like us on Facebook @ fb.com/voxer
* Follow us on Twitter @ twitter.com/voxer
* Need help? Check out support.voxer.com
-Message Delivery Improvements
-Walkie Talkie Mode Updates
Thanks for your feedback. Let us know if you come across any bumps along the way by reporting any bugs through the app. We are currently hard at work on creating a better Voxer experience for you.
Ratings and Reviews
so over the multiple issues with this app.. I use it almost daily and have experienced so many problems and they’re ongoing! plus, new ones seem to pop up all the time. first, the badge error is infuriating. I’m very much so an inbox-zero type of person and for MONTHS I’ve had “2 notifications” on the badge icon that are for nothing. nothing will get rid of them, so I just have the app hidden away on its own page on my iphone. next, the messages go dead, show an inaccurate message length, or take a while to load far too often. most recently, as of yesterday, when I’m listening through my airpods, the volume sounds so loud and I’m at minimum volume. it’s kinda blaring and uncomfortable, but I typically listen in areas where I need to use headphones. it would be really nice if they could resolve these issues, because I’m constantly using the app and wish it would just work the way it’s supposed to.
Great...when it works
I have been using the Voxer app for at least two years to communicate daily with a friend who lives across the country. I absolutely love how easy the app is to use, and when Voxer is working properly it is phenomenal. However, at least a third of the messages that my friend sends me I am unable to listen to. I will see that she sent me a message and it appears to have fully sent because I can see how long it is, but after the first few seconds of the message there is no sound and I never am able to hear her message. This happens when I am at home and connected to Wi-Fi, as well as when I am out and using data. I have even gotten a new iPhone and re-downloaded the app and it continues to happen, so it was not an issue with my phone.
Interestingly, she has never had any of these problems.
Developer Response ,
Hello and thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Voxer. We're sorry to hear you aren't able to listen to these messages in their entirety. Can you please let us know if the user on the other end is on an iPhone or Android? It would be helpful if they could reach out to support via the app so we can try and troubleshoot this issue. Thanks for using Voxer!
I love this app! I’ve used it for years now and don’t understand the negative reviews. I’ve tried Zello and find Voxer to be far superior. One underrated benefit of Voxer is you can still have pleasant conversations in areas with poor signals. Just record the message and when you are back in range in automatically uploads. This is way better than the, “can you hear me now?” frustrations of dropped calls. As an over-the-road truck driver I have that situation frequently.
If you are having trouble connecting, I suggest closing GPS apps such as Google Maps. They seem to hog resources wheb network is struggling and interferes with Voxer.
> Tap to talk should be default. I don’t know of anyone who actually prefers to hold the button.
> Have setting option so messages do not automatically play one after the other. I would prefer to manually press play for each one.
> Allow setting to pick preferred Bluetooth device—e.g. I want Voxer to use my headset only and never play over my vehicle’s speaker. I am constantly having to switch it back.
Anyway, this is still a five star app. I have zero affiliation with Voxer but feel much of the criticism in the reviews are iOS issues out of Voxer’s control.
- Voxer LLC
- 95.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Voxer® is a registered trademark of Voxer IP, LLC. Copyright © 2010-2015 Voxer IP, LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Voxer Pro Monthly Subscription $2.99
- Voxer Pro Yearly Subscription $29.99
- Voxer Pro Subscription $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.