Meet, chat, and share your photos with real people from around the world in vTime XR - the first cross-reality (XR) social network.
Hang out with friends in augmented reality, virtual reality, or without a headset in Magic Window mode - the choice is yours. Join a community that spans seven platforms, over 190 countries, and now three realities!
• Be sociable, together: vTime allows you to meet friends and new people in AR or VR, from wherever you are in the world.
• Make it personal: Create your vTime avatar, with hundreds of customization options to make a realistic virtual you.
• Choose your reality: Choose from AR (powered by ARKit), VR, or Magic Window mode (which allows you to vTime without a headset).
• Pick your destination: Join friends in our frequently changing library of incredible virtual environments.
• Upload your photos and 360 images to share with friends: Share 2D photos, or chat inside your memories in the 360 Gallery.
• Express yourself with vMote gestures: Our suite of 17 virtual emojis includes wave, blow kiss, and celebrate!
• Keep your friends close: Build and manage friends lists to easily connect and see when your VR social circle is online.
• Stay in touch with ‘vText’: Private message vTime friends whether they’re online or offline.
• Feel like you're really there: Experience lifelike 360 sound with DTS:X® Game Audio
•Take a vSelfie: What goes on in our VR social network doesn't have to stay there! Capture the moment with a virtual selfie.
• Completely cross platform: Available on seven platforms from mobile to PC
• No technical ability required: vTime is easy to use. Simply fire up the app, choose your reality, and go!
• Connect over 3G, 4G, cellular, or WI-FI.
Visit our website http://www.vTime.net anytime to log in and manage your account. Let us know what you think of our network by emailing feedback@vTime.net. Follow us at @vTimeNet and facebook.com/vTimeNet.
*AR MODE IS POWERED BY ARKIT AND ONLY AVAILABLE FOR iPHONES 6S AND ABOVE RUNNING iOS 11 AND ABOVE.
*ALL USERS WILL REQUIRE WIRED EARBUDS OR HEADPHONES TO USE vTIME. ALL COMPATIBLE PHONES COME WITH A SET OF EARBUDS PERFECT FOR vTIMING. BLUETOOTH HEADSETS ARE NOT SUPPORTED AT THIS TIME.
• The vTime universe is about to get a whole lot bigger (again)! After speaking with the community, we’re making a change to our destinations menu. Over the next few months, two locations will arrive in vTime every week until our destinations menu is fit to bursting. There’ll also be a few surprises along the way…
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
4.5 Stars, waiting for no-tap Vemote/Hand update
I personally ❤️ vTime XR and all of its features, but I need a way to use Vemotes and things like that faster and not having to hold my head in awkward positions to tap my screen, use Vemotes and move my hands. I always get weird replies, like: “Dude? What’s wrong?” and “This is too weird, I’m out,” and “Can I PLEASE just join a NORMAL LOBBY for ONCE?!?” and I’m starting to get pretty annoyed with that. Maybe there can be like a Vemote/Hand Movement option in the main menu? If I can get something like that for my software, vTime XR will be 10 million times better.
Developer Response ,
Hi, endersender365! Thanks for a great review and for taking the time to share your feedback. I will pass on your suggestions about vMotes to the team. It should always be faster to use vMotes outside of the menu. Could you email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can talk through your setup and see how we could improve?
LOVE IT, But.....
I absolutely love the app and turned my family onto it. My daughter and I connect through it often and am waiting for my son to get headphone. There are really only two things that kinda get to me. One is it takes so long before any new destinations are added. It gets boring going to the same locations all the tine. The second thing is the camera for the group shot. There should be an ability to place the camera wherever the user wants it. Currently the camera always goes to the same spot, and - depending on how many people are in there - will take the photo from behind someone. It would be better to have more control. Still, I love the app. I just don’t get on as often as I was because now I’ve been to those same locations so many times. Newcomers won’t know it, but those of use who have been on a while get tired of the same ole thing.
Good app but
I understand that there is an age limit but a lot of kids would like to use it. I understand why there is but I have it and I am 11. This is a good app for people old. I feel sad every time I use it because people are like,”It is a kid I have to kick you.”I feel like even with a 12 year old. They still want to. I get so lucky when I find a group of people of adults that don’t act different then they do like curse and stuff when it is a kid. I am not a baby. The last person I talked to was like Oh it is a kid I don’t want to talk to you. ‘‘Tis is why I wrote this review. It makes me feel younger than I am. It makes me sad. Every time I join someone I get sad and say just kick me and they say ya you’re a stupid little kid. Like the app. Don’t like the people.
Developer Response ,
Hello GreenBeanManz! Happy to hear that you love the app, but unfortunately you’re too young to vTime at the moment. Our age restriction is there to protect the community. We hope you understand and that you’ll join vTime again as soon as you’re old enough.
- vTime Limited
- 401.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © vTime Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.