Watchimise is the ultimate customisation tool you need to supercharge your Apple Watch :-
● Choose custom minimal icons to add to your watch. Think you'll look good with a jetpack? Well put that on your watch and let it represent you.
● Pink's too girly and Yellow's too shabby? Well, choose from a plethora of colour options to make the perfect coloured-icon to stand out on your watch.
● Really into cartoons? gaming? tech? food? Well, worry not, there is something for everyone in the carefully curated "Packs" that we have made for you.
● Share your custom made icon with your friends to see and discuss what will work the best on your wrist.
● The predefined icons are fine, but you want something truly personal? Worry not, go in settings and request a custom icon for yourself. Cool, eh?
● Confused about how to set the icon on your watch? Worry not, we have added a dedicated tutorial for your help along every step of the way.
Have any query or question? Contact us directly from the app and we will always be happy to help!
New Update = New Pack!
- Have a look at the all new Vehicles pack with over 25 amazing icons that will take you places!
- Experience the fastest version of Watchimise.
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice, does what it says
Very nice, does what it says.
Developer will you add support for 44mm screen? Borders, for example, aren’t visible on the larger screen as they seemed to be designed for the 42mm Watch.
Thanks. Nice app though.
Very boring. Very minimal.
This is an update of my Original review. I feel that this is partly my own fault. It says Minimal right in the description . I feel I was not fair. So I am updating my review from 1 star to 3 stars.
For some one that wants a clean basic very minimal watch face maker this is the app for you.
Not what I was expecting. The icons are very small. Can’t even see it. Not enough faces.
Each face is exactly the same except a different icon. Also wish it was a little more customizable. Example Be able to add text.
Also the format is for the older models. Refresh for newer watches with 40 mm.
I do want to say to developers. I can see the potential of this app. I thank you for taking the time and effort for making this available.
No, you DON'T need my email.
No app needs an email to charge me for any sort of IAP or subscription. Apple takes care of that, and I can be sure that they won't sell my email off to spammers if they fall on hard times. At least let me see the app and what it can offer before you go asking for personal information. You immediately lost my interest because I don't know if the potential for spam is even worth the experience I get from your app. Bad, bad business practice. By the time the developer remedies this, I'll have long-since forgotten about this app.
Developer Response ,
We actually need the e-mails to verify your Watchimise Premium membership when you try to request an icon/pack since Apple doesn’t provide us with the e-mails of people/any way to verify it while filling the form who have bought the membership.
Hope you understand.
The developer, Akshat Jagga, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Akshat Jagga
- 94 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Akshat Jagga and Callum Lovekin
- In-App Purchases
- Watchimise Premium $0.00
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.