MeMental health, heart rate, blood pressure measurement, blood tests, statistical exercise step, sleep time, physical situation palm in hand, at any time to monitor your health.
Intelligent alarm clock
Set the alarm clock for the Wearfit2.0 bracelet, remind you to get up through the brakes and no longer disturb the people around you.
Set the call reminder for the Wearfit2.0 bracelet, the phone rings automatically when the phone calls, the phone will not miss the call in the bag.
Support for "health" applications
Can be heart rate, blood pressure, synchronized to the "health" applications, so that you more comprehensive understanding of health.
** This version supports Apple Gear Fit healthy application **
** WEARFIT2.0 only support a higher level of equipment, if remind the device can't connect, you can go to the app store download and use WEARFIT **
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Optimized a little problem
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It seems about right for the price vs Fitbit. 1) I recommend getting a native English speaker to write the manual and notes in the app, if this will be sold in America. They’re not clear enough to follow, other than what is intuitive. I’d rather have nothing written in the comments under heart rate evaluation and sleep disturbances, etc., thank the ridiculous nonsense currently written.
2) I’ve had it for about a week now, and it’s beginning to get better about my heart rate and steps. It was significantly off for the first 5 days, missing 4 hour chunks of sleep and thousands of steps.
3) Fatigue assessment seems like a magic 8 ball. I was up all night with insomnia one tight, two hours of sleep tracked coupled with very low heart rate and EXHAUSTION, and the next day my “fatigue” was tracked as “good condition.” The following night, i slept great for 7 hours, and it called my condition “moderate fatigue” and gives me this nonsensical tip (I am underweight with a condition that causes low heart rate): obesity can increase the burden on the heart, heart rate is accelerated, so the obese people to exercise, adjust the diet to maintain suitable weight.” Lol thanks?
4) Can’t figure out what “Training Program” and “Take Exercise” buttons/sections on the app are or how to utilize them. Maybe some English instructions?
5) Been afraid to check the waterproof feature, so no comment yet.
The watch together with WearFit 2.0 app is useful and worth it
I charged my watch for 2.5 hrs. I downloaded WearFit 2.0. I input info about my health. I was able to to “search” and “bind” the watch immediately. The next day , I might have disconnected somehow because I wanted to see if I’m able to connect 2 watches at the same time. I spent the whole next day trying to figure out how to reconnect. I read troubleshooting tips. I deleted, then reloaded the app. I turned my iPhone off, then back on. It kept saying that it didn’t find the device. So I finally tried one last thing.... I went into my iPhone SETTINGS. I went to Bluetooth. I tapped on the name of the device that was listed, and I tapped “forget this device”. This now gave the app a blank canvas to work with. Now it acted as if I was starting from new. I went into the WearFit 2.0 app, tapped search.......then it immediately found and listed my watch. So I tapped it and it connected!!!! Hooray!! All the important vital signs are taken with this watch and app. HEART RATE, BLOOD PRESSURE, OXYGEN SATURATION, BODY TEMPERATURE, EKG. Of course it does what other health watches do like count steps, calories, time clock, stopwatch, notifies me of phone calls, etc. This watch together with the WearFit 2.0 app is great!!!!
I owned another watch paid a little more for it and I loved it it stopped working so I decided to try this one cheaper then my last watch and I can tell I find that it takes better measurement when I turn it to the underside of my wrist and the fatigue part I really don’t under stand and the instructions should be wrote by someone who speaks English in America the watch looks good I love the selection of faces I think the choices of exercises should be more realistic and made for someone who goes to the gym and workout not just runners have more to say but I think I am going to get me other watch fixed but I will use this one also if for nothing more the look it really look great and if it worked the way it looked it would be a great watch but with that being said it is an ok watch
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- zepeng chen
- 216.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © right@ ChenZepeng
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.