Accurate and easy-to-use, you’ll always have the weather forecast at your fingertips with access to the most in-depth weather news and video. Stay ahead of storms with notifications alerting you as storms approach your saved locations, and watch the weather system with our satellite and weather radar maps.
- Detailed weather forecasts including current observations and temperatures, short term (36 hours), long term (14 days) and hourly forecasts. These forecasts are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability
- Air quality and UV reports
- Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red alert banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-thru for more info
- Weather notifications for your individual North American locations
- Radar layer on maps showcasing past and future timestamps
- Precipitation start and stop times within a 10-minute window
- Follow-me functionality, automatically detecting the forecast within 1 km of your location
- Available in English and French, based on your device’s settings
- Siri Shortcuts (iOS 12 and higher): Use the app as you normally would and Siri will learn and suggest your frequently used weather features (e.g. detailed forecast, current radar map, etc.) over time
- These can be tuned from the device’s settings: Settings > Siri & Search > All Shortcuts
- Access weather forecasts, yesterday’s high & low temperature, wind speed & direction, humidity, cloud ceiling, visibility, sunrise & sunset times, news, videos and maps, all at a glance
- The gear icon on the top left provides simple access to Public Weather Warning settings, app settings and FAQs
- Add a location by tapping the city name at the top, center of your screen from the overview screen
- Tap on any of the at-a-glance modules to access more details
- To get the optimal experience with our weather radar maps, tap and pinch to explore
We’d love to hear from you! Please send feedback to email@example.com. You can also visit our website at www.theweathernetwork.com, follow us on Facebook: theweathernetworkCAN or Twitter: @weathernetwork
The Weather Network – Your Weather When It Really Matters TM
We gave the engine a tune up and squashed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Weather when I need it!
This weather app is such a great help in trying to decide what it will look like for the day, what I should wear, and what activities I should be doing.
Very good weather app, but loads slowly because it shows various ads and videos. As a result, the apple weather app on the iPhone is typically my go-to app to check weather quickly. On the iPad, this one shines with the amount of information.
I love the app. You get all your weather information on the screen. Hourly,weekly,Daly and current temperatures are right there as soon as the app is opened. You can save your favorite cities. Would give it a 5star rating if there were no adds.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.