Detailed weather forecast, radar map, news and Siri Shortcuts!
Accurate and easy-to-use, you’ll always have the weather forecast at your fingertips with access to the most in-depth weather news and video. Stay ahead of storms with notifications alerting you as storms approach your saved locations, and watch the weather system with our satellite and weather radar maps.
- Detailed weather forecasts including current observations and temperatures, short term (36 hours), long term (14 days) and hourly forecasts. These forecasts are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability
- Air quality and UV reports
- Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red alert banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-thru for more info
- Weather notifications for your individual North American locations
- Radar layer on maps showcasing past and future timestamps
- Precipitation start and stop times within a 10-minute window
- Follow-me functionality, automatically detecting the forecast within 1 km of your location
- Available in English and French, based on your device’s settings
- Siri Shortcuts (iOS 12 and higher): Use the app as you normally would and Siri will learn and suggest your frequently used weather features (e.g. detailed forecast, current radar map, etc.) over time
- These can be tuned from the device’s settings: Settings > Siri & Search > All Shortcuts
- Access weather forecasts, yesterday’s high & low temperature, wind speed & direction, humidity, cloud ceiling, visibility, sunrise & sunset times, news, videos and maps, all at a glance
- The gear icon on the top left provides simple access to Public Weather Warning settings, app settings and FAQs
- Add a location by tapping the city name at the top, center of your screen from the overview screen
- Tap on any of the at-a-glance modules to access more details
- To get the optimal experience with our weather radar maps, tap and pinch to explore
We’d love to hear from you! Please send feedback to email@example.com. You can also visit our website at www.theweathernetwork.com, follow us on Facebook: theweathernetworkCAN or Twitter: @weathernetwork
The Weather Network – Your Weather When It Really Matters TM
This release sees some under the hood fixes and enhancements to ensure the app keeps running like a well oiled machine.
Ratings and Reviews
Weather Underground refugee
Weather underground changed their format over the holidays and removed one of the most useful bits of information, that being the predicted amount of precipitation Brit snow or rain. So I went back to the App Store and found the Weather Network. It has the predicted precipitation amounts and is presented in a useful format. (However it’s a real pain to have to think of a unique nickname to post a review)
Best weather App
I was a devout Weather Channel app user since I got my first Ipad. Then they changed the entire format to new and improved and it was awful and inaccurate. I have been searching forever for a replacement app and just found it. This app is by far the best weather app out there. I am thrilled to have daily accurate forecasts with this app. Thank you!
Best Weather App
This is the best weather app out there and I’ve tried them all. Love it because it is so easy to use and I love the way it is laid out. First thing I do every morning and last thing I do every night. This is just the best, period.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pelmorex Media Inc.
- 42 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Pelmorex Media Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.