WebDAV Server provides a simple way to share / sync files via HTTP / WebDAV.
WebDAV (Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning) allows clients to perform remote Web content authoring operations.
WebDAV Server lets you run the HTTP / WebDAV service on your Mac computer and you can access the files from other computers / devices with WebDAV-capable clients such as Finder or File Explorer.
You can press Command-K in Finder, enter the HTTP URL (e.g. http://192.168.0.100:8080/) and connect to WebDAV Server.
WebDAV Server comes with built-in authentication, so you don't need to expose your computer accounts to anyone.
• Easy to use: you can simply select a folder to share (the server root) and start the WebDAV service without any additional configuration.
• Built-in authentication (basic authentication).
• Supports both HTTP and HTTPS (HTTP over SSL).
• All kinds of regular files supported: folders, documents, photos, movies, apps, backups and other files.
* Please restart the WebDAV service after changing the configurations / the WebDAV accounts.
Note: the default server root points to "/Users/*username*/Library/Containers/net.langui.WebDAVServer/Data/Documents/WebDAVShare", you can press Command-G in Finder to go to the destination folder.
• Reload the WebDAV service after accounts change
• Fix a security issue
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coral Wu
- 8.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019–2022 Langui.net
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.