The Shonen Jump app is the official and trusted source to read the world’s most popular manga and comics straight from Japan. Read the latest chapters the same day they come out in Japan!
Includes hit series like My Hero Academia, Dragon Ball Super, One Piece, One-Punch Man, Black Clover, Demon Slayer, JoJo’s and more!
◆ “I can’t think of a better comic experience in the digital landscape.” – Comics Bulletin
◆ “To put it simply, a Shonen Jump subscription is one of the best deals on the internet.” – The Daily Dot
READ MANGA FREE!
• Read the latest chapters from hit series FREE the same day they come out in Japan!
• Includes series like Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, My Hero Academia, Dragon Ball Super, One Piece and Boruto: Naruto Next Generations!
• New chapters weekly, with brand new series added regularly!
MEMBERS GET MORE!
• Becoming a member unlocks the Shonen Jump digital vault of 10,000+ manga chapters!
• Catch up on current hits from any point, revisit old favorites from the beginning, and discover new series
• Includes nearly every series Shonen Jump has published in English, including mega-hits like Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball, and Death Note! And lots more!
• ONLY $1.99/month (USD*)! Start your 7-day free trial today!
BUILD YOUR GRAPHIC NOVEL LIBRARY
• Get into a new series or finish collecting your favorites
• Read free previews of paid volumes before purchasing
• Includes the full Shonen Jump catalog, featuring series that inspired hit anime like One Punch Man, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures and The Promised Neverland!
• Home of digital-exclusive series: Tokyo Ghoul Jack, Astra Lost in Space and élDLIVE
ENJOY OUR ADVANCED READER
• Stream manga to read without filling up your device’s storage
• Download manga to read offline
• Bookmark your favorite moments
• Purchase once, read on any iOS device
• Use landscape mode to view awe-inspiring 2-page spreads as they were drawn
*Prices may vary to reflect your local currency.
Shonen Jump Membership Details
· All payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
· Monthly subscriptions will auto-renew through your iTunes account unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
· You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Questions? Comments? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Swipe to mark individual chapters as read
• Lots of minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A very good evolution, but app needs work.
First of all, this is a great move by Jump. Being able to keep up with modern manga consumption is tricky in a time where things are so easy to acquire. I think this is an awesome way to both support the art and to give people the convenience that they expect.
With that in mind, the app itself, while it does achieve it’s goal, is very clunky and could use some work. It’s a bit of a chore to find and organize the series you want to read. The library section, while a good idea, doesn’t show what the person has selected to put in it, but everything, which can lead to some confusion in terms of where one could be in the story. I have accidentally skipped ahead in a manga volume because of this. Overall, the app just needs to be cleaned up and streamlined, quality of life features should be implemented. Besides the app itself, this is a awesome service. Those involved should pat themselves in the back. The amount of content for the price is insane and having the entire back catalogues of all these series’ makes it easier for one to get into them.
Good work and may Jump find success in this new distribution method.
It could have been five if not for common sense issues being resolved.
This is an amazing app with a library of incredible manga, and the $2 a month is an amazing deal. The only reason it didn’t achieve a five star rating from me was the lack of bookmarks making it a hassle to keep track of currently publishing manga and/or keeping track of what chapter you left off before closing the app. It would be great to have a favorites list where you can mark the mangas that you are following as well as a bookmark feature that allows you to tap the mangas name and it automatically puts you in the chapter and page you where reading. Also lately the chapters for MHA, Black Clover and other Friday published works are being published Sunday, this is a big problem because you guys are Shonen therefore why are pirated sites beating you to a punch in publishing speed? I have been spoiled of several chapters of MHA and Black Clover because of this. Other than these two big problems there’re several minor glitches of missing pages or pages not loading even if you are connected to strong internet meaning its a server info problem. If these issues are fixed i have no doubt in my mind that i will revise my 4star rating to a rightful 5star rating.
Its great to have all this manga but
I’m a heavy reader and can go through a series quite quick. What I would love is if the app could keep track of the pages I'm on for various manga. cause some series when I go to the next chapter I'm already on the last page and scrolling through 600 chapters just to get to one 18 page chapter it is pretty long and sometimes mid scrool the app will crash, kick me out, then forget what page I'm on leaving me with scrolling another 5 mins to chapter 20 out of 670 then in between chapters I’m given ads to buy a physical copy of the manga.I’m already paying for online service why would I buy a physical copy? I mean I can understand trying to sell the PBs but honestly. it is a nuisance I say again I’m already paying for online service. You are transitioning to online service a majority of your PB sales will drop its inevitable. I will say PBs will sell themselves with out constantly reminding your premium subscribers that they exist.
Not saying every reader will strictly be online but in my opinion if I see a good series online a truly moving serialization I move heaven and earth for a PB in mint just to have on my shelf. End of rant
- Viz Media iOS
- 23.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © VIZ Media, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Shonen Jump $1.99
- WSJ 13.03.18 $0.99
- WSJ 13.03.25 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.