What’s in my Freezer puts your freezer in your pocket. Know what you've got, what to make, what to buy.
What’s in my Freezer™ has always been one of our most popular apps
Now, it has just got even better!
In response to requests from customers, What’s in my Freezer now comes with two freezers as standard and the option to purchase more freezers as an in-app purchase, Spotlight search let’s you find things immediately without even opening the app and in addition to the automatic age indicators you can set an expiry date of your own
What’s in my Freezer™ will help you to
• Know what you’ve got frozen
• Know what you need to make or buy
• Know where everything is
• Know when it needs to be used by
• Save time when you need to find something
• Save money by using what you’ve got
• Save money by not buying things you already have
• Free up space
So easy to use
• Enter an item and quantity
• Allocate to a Freezer, Location and a Category
• Select Frozen, Make or Buy
• Add notes if you wish
• Browse to see what you’ve got and what’s getting out of date
• Filter by any combination of Freezer, Location and Category
• See what you need to Make or Buy to replace what you’ve used
• Email yourself or someone else to let them know what you have or what you need
• Backup, Restore and Share to Dropbox
What’s in my Freezer™ is a product from Intelligent Maintenance LLC
- minor bug fixes
- adds support for latest iOS devices
Ratings and Reviews
So far, so good!
So far it's doing the trick! I needed an easy and manageable way to keep track of what was in my 2 freezers. It was super easy to input all the information, categorize it and indicate where it was located and in which freezer. I've been keeping up with it, so it's working for me. It's great to be able to input a category and see if it's in there. Rather than buying more meat at the supermarket, I can check the app and see that I already have some in the freezer. Great! Only thing I'd like to change is the loacation information. My freezer is not set up the same way that the locations are noted. But I was easily able to work around it.
Like this app but now having problems. Needs some bugs fixed.
I got this app so I could keep track of what’s in my freezer (as you might expect). I was very disappointed to learn that it does not sync across devices and it’s not formatted for iPad use.
Additionally, now that I’m trying to add something new, the app isn’t showing me the text I’m typing or any text I’ve added. So the space for the name of the item I’m adding remains blank even though it is there. And when I try to select a freezer to put it in all my freezer names are blank too.
I’m so disappointed that I spent money on this app. It’s not worth it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Intelligent Maintenance LLC
- 16.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Intelligent Maintenance LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Extra Freezer $0.99