A little app for tracking gifts you’ve been given: What the gift was… Who gave it… What the occasion was… and whether you’ve said ‘thank you’ yet.
More convenient than a piece of paper.
You can quickly attach photos from the camera or from your photo library. Remind yourself which novelty socks were which. Or add a photo of yourself wearing that new dress. Or of your baby sporting the hilarious t-shirt— then send a thank-you message to the giver, including photo!
HOW IT WORKS:
Each gift records the giver (from your phone address book contacts, if they’re in there), and the occasion: Christmas, birthday, New Year, Eid, Hanukkah, a new baby, your wedding… anything you like. (Or miss off the occasion if it’s a ‘just because’ present.)
Then check off each gift as ‘thanked’—you can see the list of all the gifts you’ve not yet acknowledged.
You can contact givers directly through the app to say ‘thank you’— by phone, email, text or WhatsApp.
- Entering a gift is quick and painless
- Givers can be chosen from your address book contacts.
- Givers may be named differently to how they appear in your address book. For example, the contact in your address book may be called ‘Jane Smith’, but you can refer to the giver as ‘Bob & Jane Smith’.
- Images may be added to and removed from gifts, and one image may be designated as the 'main' image for each gift
- Givers may be contacted directly through the app
- View all the gifts received for a particular event
- View all the gifts received from a particular giver
- View all of the gifts not yet thanked
- Number of unthanked gifts appears as a ‘badge’ on the app icon, so you can check it without opening the app
- Automate your politeness! Never forget to say ‘thank you’ again!
NOTE: This app is for tracking RECEIVED gifts. There are other apps available for tracking gift lists, and budgets for present-buying. (Maybe a future version of this one will include gift-giving functionality.)
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* iPhone X: Make full use of the whole screen.
* Fix a bug: In previous versions, gift images were not being correctly backed up in iCloud backups. (If you got a new phone, or reset an old one and restored from iCloud backup, the gift images would be missing.) After you install this new version, run it at least once, then perform an iCloud backup, and your gift images will be safely backed up.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve wanted an app forever to track what people give to *me* instead of the other way around. There are plenty apps out there that can remind me of what I gave to someone else but very few that allow me to keep a separate list of what was given to me. I’m glad this one was finally invented. As soon as I saw it, I snapped it up in the App Store and have already gotten a chance to use it this morning when my coworker brought me a little special “just because” treat. I love that it gives you the option of thanking the giver in person. I haven’t seen any other app that does that. Most of them want you to write a note or an email or something, but sometimes because of the particular gift, that may or may not be appropriate. A phone call or an immediate “thank you” might fit the bill much better. Entry was quick and painless and can be done on the fly. I would like it though, if I could assign a date to the gift without it being associated with an event. Just because it’s a “just because” gift doesn’t mean I don’t want to remember when the person gave it to me. Also, it’d be great if I didn’t have to use 2 apps for tracking gifts, but for now, this one suits me just fine - *especially* since I can now keep the lists separate instead of them all being piled into one big list like my last gift management app. I prefer keeping a list of the gifts I’ve received and the ones that I’ve given separate so I don’t have to scroll through the entire list trying to figure out if I gave it or got it. And it’s so quick and painless! It actually took me longer to write this review than it did to record my entries in the app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dramatic Software Co Ltd
- 8.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Dramatic Software Co Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.