Whoosh! Your new parking service by mobile phone !
Whoosh! allows you to easily pay for parking remotely.
"A parking meter in my pocket !"
- So easy when I don't have enough coins or when my parking card is empty !
- It's simple, quick and easy !
- No risk of getting a fine, the app will notify you when your parking time is about to expire.
- Running out of time ? Simply extend your parking time from the app.
- Payment is totally secured !
Registration to Whoosh is free : just create your account via the app or through the my.whooshstore.com website.
Enter your license plate number and your bank card information. Once your account is created, you can park and pay for your parking time in any city utilizing the Whoosh service.
Caution : Whoosh! is not available everywhere, please consult the list of eligible locations on our website.
This is the last release of Whoosh, please install Flowbird parking app for an enhanced parking experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn't Assign You to Nearest Kiosk
A few times I park, get on the app only to show the kiosk I'll be dealing with is several streets away when there is one only 3 cars away. This has happened to friends and they've received tickets since the close by kiosk wasn't the one "assigned" to their car. Fortunately, they successfully fought the tickets since their Whoosh history showed they had purchased time. Company who owns Whoosh needs to work with the manufacturer of the kiosks to fine tune their location device. Other than that, I have had no problem with the app and prefer it over the credit card/kiosk usage.
Clear enhancements needed
I’ve been using this app for a couple years. The two train stations in my area both you it. It saves you from having to buy a ticket from the machine which is helpful when your in a rush.
They fixed the worst issue which was limiting the amount of time you could park to 8 hours. No one who uses the parking lot get to work would get back in 8 hours. You had to remember to extend parking before it ended everyday if you use to get to work.
I write this review in hopes of them also looking into making the app/website better for the users. The 4 below would be helpful and I’m sure many others would as well.
1. If you select a location that has only 1 parking lot/zone it should default when you select the location.
2. If you use the app frequently for parking chances are you know your zone number. You should be able to simply enter the zone number rather than having to select a location then entering the zone each time.
3. You should be able to bookmark a parking lot for quicker rebooking
4. When you are located at a parking lot the app should use you location to populate when you are trying to pay for parking to make it quicker to pay.
There’s a couple of simple adjustments that would make this app great. Number one on my list is transferring a ticket to a different location (NOT A REFUND). I accidentally overpaid at one location, and need to park somewhere else to get to my next class. I’ll have to pay an extra $5 when I could just tell the app I’m moving my car. Just a thought! I don’t know how difficult that would be to accomplish, but it would be amazingly helpful.
- 204.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © com.parkeon.com
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.