WHYTE'S are Ireland ’s premier specialist art and collectibles auction house.
In six to eight carefully planned sales a year we offer an unrivalled range of Irish art and collectibles.
The entries in our sales are mainly from private collectors and estates, and many have not been seen in public for many years.
Whyte’s city centre offices and galleries are located in the last intact terrace of Georgian shopfronts in Dublin, completed in 1831, near the famous landmarks of St. Stephen's Green, Trinity College, Leinster House and the fashionable shopping area of Grafton Street.
Because we have been around since 1783, this does not stop us attempting to keep up with the latest trends in Auction and Communications technology, and we are as a consequence pleased to offer out own dedicated ’app’.
* View current interactive catalogue
* View archived interactive catalogues
* View historical archived data
* View Gallery Images of current & past sales
* View information Video’s
* Live bidding.
* View Information feeds
* View Twitter & Social Media links.
* Link to and interact with Whyte’s web site.
Auctioneers of Irish art , Irish collectables and Irish antiques.
Live bidding changed to new platform.
Ios version updates
- Auctioneersvault Ltd
- 22.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Auctioneersvault Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.