WinSignals for Trading 17+
Forex, Stock and Commodities
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
The most successful live trading signals with success rate of 80 to 90% for on-line trading with stock indices, Forex and main commodities.
- How it works:
The main purpose of WinSignals is to point out forming opportunities. Receiving WinSignals allows the client not to waste time by sitting at a computer the whole day long. The WinTraders create movement predictions at times of the highest liquidity on the markets (in European conditions this usually means between 8 AM and 7 PM, CET).
The WinTraders are sending the signals (alerts) for US stock indices SP500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average (Futures), on Forex market for currency pairs EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY. As for commodities we are following the Gold on spot market and American Crude Oil WTI (Futures contracts for next calendar month). A WinSignal contains basic information about a possible business position opening as well as Risk Management parameters, i.e. the possible target price and StopLoss Individual. The setting of a specific StopLoss (SL) is left to our clients, who can select different trading options, depending on account size, business position and one's own perception of risks.
- Winsignals premium - auto-renewable subscription
We are offering a special offer to provide users with means to try and test the full version of WinSignals, we automatically offer a FREE one-month Trial to all new clients. This offer will be consumed upon first purchase of subscription.
After the 4 weeks have passed, the service you have ordered will be renewed automatically, every month within 24-hours prior the end of current period (unless it is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of current period), for a price of 59,99€/Month. The monthly fee will be charged to your iTunes Account, upon confirmation of the purchase.
You can revoke or cancel this Subscription in your iTunes account at any time. In that case, the service provided to you will cease one month after your last payment.
- About the program
WinSignals (WS) is a supplementary service of Win Easy Management. The basic messages of Win Easy Management service are:
- Win Profit Report (WPR) message, information about the price level of an asset specified by the WinSignal has reached the predicted PT profit level.
- Win Actual Advice (WAA) message, information about the fact that the price level of a predicted asset has reached a profitable level, but the development on the market suggests that it should be followed more closely, watching the current profit levels. (Risk Management).
- Win Easy Management (WEM) message, information about the fact that the price level of a predicted asset has reached a loss of approx. 2 % of the account size (we assume safe trading with transactions of sizes of 1 lot/10,000 $/€ of the account size).
We do not trade on your behalf. You can use your current trading platform or your current broker in connection with WinSignals. However we recommend comparing our dealing rates with your platform.
- Strengths of WinSignals:
• No payments for single signals are requested
• Signals for most liquid assets with immediate realizing of orders by majority of brokers
• No deposit or willingness requested
• We are not robot or ABS either
• Signals (trading) duration is in range 1 to 15 days
• Profit Target and Stop loss Individual are always defined
• Very high reliability ( up to 90%) of signals, long term project stability
• Time saving, no stress or nervous break
Detailed information and Manuals are available on www.winsignals.com
Note: WinSignals is not an investment recommendation, advice or a guide on how to trade on the stock market, or how to manage your money or investments. The WinSignals team does not assume any responsibility for the recommendations of individual WinTraders, for the actual results of users and business signal/prediction recipients.
- Add Apple Sign In
- Add ability to delete account
- Disabled dark mode
- Updated our dependencies to latest versions
Ratings and Reviews
Great signals - But false win rate
I think the signals are really great. Most of them are profitable. The problem is that you don’t give a stop loss. I understand that you want traders to choose their own stop loss, and that makes sense. But it’s not fair to call a trade a win when it goes 4 or 5 times the profit target in the wrong direction and then comes back. Nobody would risk 300 points on the Dow to make 60 or 70. So why is that a win? If you were more upfront about wins and losses I would give a 5 star rating, because the calls are really good.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HNB servis s.r.o.
- 5.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © HNB servis s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Winsignals Premium $55.99
- Winsignals Premium $57.99