Wokabulary is your personal vocabulary trainer that helps you learn and organize your vocabulary efficiently. It features:
• spaced repetition flash card system
• versatile quiz modes
• detailed statistics
Wokabulary is not a language course app. It is a versatile tool that helps you manage and learn your own vocabulary.
Wokabulary is available for your Mac, your iPhone and your iPad and it can automatically sync your vocabulary between your devices.
MANAGE YOUR WORDS EFFICIENTLY
• Quickly add new words
• Group and filter your words using topic tags
• Find your words swiftly with the live search
DIFFICULTY AWARE FLASH CARD QUIZ
• Words get assigned difficulty levels based on how well you knew them in the quiz
• New and difficult words are asked more often
• Old and easy words are asked less often
• Two quiz modes let you review your words according to your personal learning preferences
LEARN WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Wokabulary automatically syncs your vocabularies between all your Macs, iPads and iPhones
• Have your words with you wherever you go
• Quickly add new vocabulary – whether in class or on the go
STATISTICS THAT MOTIVATE YOU
• Get an overview of your progress
• Visualize your learning success
LEARN ANY FOREIGN LANGUAGE YOU WANT
• Wokabulary can handle any foreign language and any script
• Wokabulary switches keyboard layouts automatically
• Easily manage multiple languages (In-App Purchase)
This update brings minor under-the-hood improvements not worth mentioning here.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A very good learning ap. Has a problem pronouncing a couple of numbers
Wish list: to be able to flip the cards both ways to practice English to French or French to English.
Desperately needs new quiz type!
The app’s quiz function currently displays the definition and you respond with the word. There needs to be a second format which quizzes the other way around! Display the word so that you can respond with the definition. This direction is the only one used in reading and listening and the app’s lack of this direction is a serious flaw.
Finally a decent flash card app
No-brainer 5-star rating. If you need a flash card app for LANGUAGE learning, honestly you will not find anything remotely close to this awesome app.
- Coding Friends UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- 29.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016–2020 Coding Friends UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Features (for iPhone & iPad) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.