Do you love Ravelry, and knitting and crocheting? Then you'll love Wooly, the app that puts Ravelry patterns and everything you need to know about knitting in the palm of your hand!
Find your next knitting project, share your projects, know where to find the best wool, and find Ravelry projects and patterns in one convenient app!
With Wooly, you can find great Ravelry patterns and everything you need for knitting even while on the go. View your pattern PDFs easily and share photos of your projects with fellow knitters.
Wooly is the easiest, best way for knitters in the Ravelry community to track yarn and supplies, share progress and photos, find inspiration and new knitting ideas & search for and purchase Ravelry patterns.
Start your next knitting project off right with Wooly!
- Browse the Wooly Discovery feed to discover the best patterns from Ravelry!
- View knitting pattern PDFs from your project screen
- Browse curated content to find the best Ravelry knitting patterns
TRACK YOUR KNITTING SUPPLIES
- View and update yarn stash details
- View your needle inventory
- Always know what you need from the craft store
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
- View and update Project details and project photos
- View and update your Queue
- Cast-on from a queued project
- Create a new Stash or Project
SHARE YOUR PROJECTS
- Upload photos of your knitting progress
- Show and Tell – share your current and past projects with friends
- Edit your project photos with a Premium Wooly subscription
Find everything you need for your next knitting or crocheting project with the best from Ravelry with Wooly! Download now and get knitting!
The knitters behind Wooly want to know what features you want next! We're here for the long haul, just like that never-ending scarf you're knitting. Leave feedback through the in-app feedback system and let us know where you want Wooly to go next!
Premium Features require an in-app purchase of "Upgrade to Premium:"
- 12 month subscription
- $9.99 per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- 30 Day free trial period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Premium features currently include photo-editing capabilities and interaction with the exclusive Wooly Discovery curated content feed (share, favorite, learn more).
This app is not a product of Ravelry, LLC.
Terms & Conditions: www.getwooly.com/terms
Our preview images were created using 'Previewed' at previewed.app
- Upload more than one photo at once. This makes adding project and stash photos a lot faster!
- Improved photo editing tools. You now can choose from several filters to make your project photos look even more amazing.
- NEW LOGIN OPTIONS! You all asked for it, so now you can login with email, Google, Apple, and Facebook.
- Compatible with the latest iOS.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome now, can't wait to see what's next!
I currently own nearly every iPhone knitting app available since I check every month or so for the new knitting app that will change my life. I use exactly none of these knitting apps since I am always mad at the data entry required for info I already put on Ravelry! Today was the day I see my wish has come true! Finally an app that can pull my Ravelry data! I don't want to sit on my phone and key in all the details, I just want to either show off a project on the fly, or check my stash on the go. This does it. I would love to be able to do the following with this app in the future: upload pictures of my WIP/new stash yarn, add new Ravelry contacts, view forums and search for patterns. Also, I'd like to view my library to avoid buying books I already have. (I'm dumb and have gotten excited and done this...)
I love Wooly!
Wooly is my iPhone’s connection to posting yarn and project photos on Ravelry. If it weren’t for Ravelry, I could not keep track of all my yarn. So, you could say Wooly is that important, too! I post photos to Ravelry, then later can fine tune everything on my desktop. Thank you for creating Wooly!
Developer Response ,
So happy to hear you love using Wooly to connect to Ravelry!!
Wooly is great
I love this app. It’s my go to when I want to see beautiful work. It functions great and there is plenty of eye candy to give me new ideas and keep me motivated to try new projects.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the positive review! Glad you are enjoying Wooly!
- CraftingBase, LLC
- 71.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 CraftingBase, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.