Inspired by the popular party game Codenames, Words to Treasure is a fun, cooperative word association game. Play with friends or get matched with players from around the world! Work together to give hints and make guesses to uncover all the right words on the board. Glory and fortune await you…just watch out for traps.
HOW TO PLAY
- Words to Treasure is a cooperative game. In each game, you’re paired with a partner, and you must work together to win!
- In each game, new cards are dealt. Each card contains a word or phrase. Behind each card is treasure, rubble, or a trap.
- You and your partner take turns giving hints and guessing cards to uncover treasure and avoid traps.
- To win, find all the treasure cards before your turns run out!
- Hundreds of unique cards to play with
- Lots of fun themed card decks to choose from
- Play with friends anywhere
- Start games quickly by getting matched with other players
- No limits! Enjoy the game without having to wait for annoying things like energy
Great for adults, couples, friends and families! Join the adventure now!
Enjoy the game on iPhones and iPads
Words to Treasure requires an active Internet connection
Words to Treasure contains ads
Words to Treasure is free to download and play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To disable this feature on your device, go to the Settings app -> General -> Restrictions. Turn off in-app purchases there.
Have a question or suggestion? We’d love to hear from you!
Email us at http://www.playersguildgames.com/support.html
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
A few improvements for your treasure hunting delight:
-New cards and decks! Enjoy the game with over 1000 words!
-Now available in German!
-Bug fixes, game enhancements, and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, give it a try!
Just like codenames— this was very fun, challenging enough but not impossible or ridiculous. Looks a little old school but works perfectly well, Only downside is lacking players and sometimes buggy: my hint somehow became my partner’s hint...
Really REALLY fun- makes you think!
This game is great and actually takes a little brain power which is a refreshing change from mind numbing candy crush clones. Sit, think, exercise your noggin and try and make up/force connections between things you’d normally never place together. Hehe helps me keep in touch with my aunt, too, which is a big bonus! Thanks for a great game
Ok but has issues
As a 2-person implementation of codenames, this is enjoyable and challenging. But it has issues. One is, I installed it on an iPad, then moved to iPhone, but it wouldn’t let me connect to my existing account. Another is that it generally doesn’t alert on new moves, even though that’s enabled and I get alerts simply urging me to play. Finally, the instructions were visible when I started but aren’t accessible in the app, that I can find.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PLAYERS GUILD LLC
- 111.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2017 Players Guild LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove All Ads $2.99
- Buy Premium Version $11.99
- Starter Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.