Work Clock is a comprehensive timesheet and invoicing tracking tool*. With an intuitive user interface, it's extremely easy to track all worked hours for any number of jobs/projects that charge by hour, day or even flat amount.
- Syncing capability, such as iCloud, Dropbox and 365 Direct Sync
- Automated backups
- Supports any jobs that pay per hour, per day, or flat amount
- 12-hr and 24-hr time display
- Overview display graphs of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly summary of all jobs
- Support overtime, rounding and adjustments for time/costs
- Time/Cost adjustments available, such as tips, mileage tracking and more.
- Supports tags for better categorisation of work entries
- Supports work pauses, and flexible lunch-break entering
- Export options - CSV, AirPrint, PDF
- Supports multiple currencies
- Manages invoices and statements with partial payment options - perfect for any company that bill clients based on hours worked
- Multiple company support available
- Overview display graphs of weekly, monthly, 6-monthly, quarterly and FY for invoices for company
- Filter invoices and statements by date range, paid/unpaid/past due
- Quickly and more easily track clients left owing with simple graph
* An active subscription is required to use the application. There are three (3) subscription options available for Work Clock, each with a choice of 1-month, 6-month and 1-year durations:
Option 1: Timesheet Only
Tracks all of your worked hours for any number of jobs that pay per hour, day, or flat amount. Includes overtime, rounding, time/cost adjustments, multiple currency support, customisable overtime rates and much more.
1-month** - $1.99USD
6-month - $11.49USD
1-year - $22.99USD
Option 2: Timesheet + Invoicing for One Company
Ability to professionally generate and manage invoicing statements. Perfect for a company that bills clients based on the amount of hours worked on a job/project. Supports one company only.
1-month** - $4.99USD
6-month - $28.49USD
1-year - $56.99USD
Option 3: Timesheet + Invoicing for Multiple Companies
Ability to professionally generate and manage invoicing statements. Perfect for a company that bills clients based on the amount of hours worked on a job/project. Supports multiple companies.
1-month** - $9.49USD
6-month - $56.99USD
1-year - $112.99USD
** includes a 1-week free trial period - ONE time, FIRST-USE only - on the first purchase of any 1-month subscription. If any other subscription is purchased first, then the unused free trial is forfeited for the iTunes Account.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in an App Store review.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You have to create new time then adjust the date... then if you have adjustments it takes it off twice in the import. HORRIBLE interface for MacBook air.
not what advertised
this is a stupid product there are much better free versions that have more functionality. this doesnt even let me adjust time.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sockii Pty Ltd
- 5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2018 Sockii Pty Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Timesheet Only $1.99
- Timesheet + Invoicing for One Company $4.99
- Timesheet + Invoicing for Multiple Companies $9.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.