ArcGIS is available on your desktop, in a browser, and now on your iPhone or iPad. Workforce for ArcGIS enables a common view in the field and the office. Get the right worker to the right place with the right tools to do the right job.
- Receive assignments in the field
- Sort your To Do list by priority, location, type, or due date
- Launch other ArcGIS apps to get your work done
- Share your status and location with the office
- Add notes about your assignments
- View supporting documents from your dispatcher
- Find and contact other mobile workers
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Attach photos and videos to assignments
- App integrations with Collector for ArcGIS and Survey123 for ArcGIS can pass assignment details
- Sorting now orders all assignments, no longer keeping critical assignments their own section
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- 140 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.