With WorkTimes you can easily track and manage your hours worked and see your overtime at a glance.
WorkTimes is an hours tracker primarily designed for employees with regular working hours.
Based on your normal working hours, WorkTimes automatically calculates the overtime you have worked. You can also manually reduce your overtime e.g. when you receive overtime pay.
Tag your records: Use tags to track the time you have worked on individual projects, customers or any other activities you’ve spent time on. You can also assign a duration, decimal number or amount of money for each tag.
• Track multiple accounts and jobs
• Track and manage your hours worked, vacation days, sick days and public holiday
• Use the time clock to easily clock in for work
• Automatic overtime calculation
• Manually add and reduce overtime
• Weekly, monthly and yearly reports of your hours worked
• Export via email (CSV and Excel 2007+)
• Tag your time worked
• Evaluate tagged records
• Manage and evaluate vacation days, sick days and public holidays
You can use WorkTimes for free with a limit of 10 days of recordings per account.
To track unlimited days in WorkTimes, you have to subscribe. We offer a 3-month or annual subscription. Try out all features with a 7-day trial.
If you have any questions or suggestions, contact us at email@example.com or via Twitter (@WorkTimesApp).
• See today’s state and progress of your hours worked on your Lock and Home Screen.
• A new Shortcut is available to toggle your time clock.
• Fix a bug that could cause a backup restore to fail when the backup file is located in an iCloud directory.
• Various minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this app for several years now... it’s all I need and felt it necessary to donate a small token of appreciation to the app developer a little while back... I highly recommend this app if your interested in keeping solid and accurate records of your work hours. This app is very user friendly. Love it!!!
I have been using this app for several years it is updated regular and has everything I need to log my work hours
Best app to track your hours worked
I have two jobs and this is the best app to track my hours.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much. 🙂
If you find anything missing, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Florian Mielke
- 16.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2022 Florian Mielke
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $24.99
- Annual Leave Management $2.99
- Quarterly Subscription $9.99
- Monthly Subscription $3.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.