Welcome to the Next Generation in Mobile Cricket Gaming! Every cricket lover can now have the most advanced 3D mobile cricket game in the palm of their hands! You can play the maximum number of cricket shots including the famous Dil-scoop, the Helicopter shot and the Uper-Cut! This is a game built for you the cricket fan! You have loads to look forward to! You can customize your players and cheer your team with customized banners! You can also look forward to scintillating animations, more cricketing venues, new controls, and new camera angles! ‘World Cricket Championship 2’ has features that make it the most dynamic and versatile game in the world of mobile cricket. Be prepared for insane fun!!
· Ashes to Ashes Test Tournament
· 150 different batting animations and 28 different bowling actions
. Rain Interruption, D/L Method
. Hot-Spot & Ultra Edge for LBW and Edge
· Enjoy the Blitz Tournament for free!
· Electrifying fielding with stunning diving catches & quick throws to surprise the opponent.
· Challenging AI opponent
· Realistic ball physics which responds to the pitch (Dead, Dusty, Green)
· Player attributes – Players gain extra skills for consistent performance
· 18 different international teams, 10 domestic teams, 42 different stadiums. TEST Cricket, Hot Events and more than 11 tournaments including World Cup, World T20 Cup, Blitz Tournament and ODI Series.
· The Gangs of Cricket mode where the user can form gangs and compete in challenges.
· Challenge A Friend mode enables the user to challenge your friends.
· Batsman may get injured for poor shot selection.
· The emotions of the fielders vary according to the circumstances of the match.
· Cinematic cameras and real-time lighting enhance the visual appeal.
- 3D Wagon wheel with dynamic game data
- Hawk-eye view for bowling summary & for LBW appeals
- 3D Bar chart for innings run scored
· Ultra slow motion Action replays with multiple camera angles
· Over 40+ in-game camera angles
· Two different batting controls (Classic & Pro)
· Two different batting camera settings (Bowler’s end & Batsman’s end)
· Fielders are configured with advanced ball - head coordination system
· Professional English and Hindi commentary with dynamic ground sounds
. Night mode in Quickplay and all tournaments with LED stumps
· Batting Timing Meter to time your lofted shots.
· Manual Field placement to control your opponent in All modes
. Share and save game highlights generated at the end of the match.
. A user can edit the playing 11 team, player names and their roles.
NOTE: Recommended iOS version 11.0 and above
New Multiplayer Local Rivals and Online Rivals
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good game needs improvement
This is good game but sometimes feels like it is biased towards the computer. For instance, the ball is inline when it is outside off for the computer for but not for me. Each individual player from each team like India, South Africa etc.., under my name should have individual records for each player and for the team. The player which is me in this case should have an opportunity to declare man of the match or series even in the hot events if possible. The celebration styles when the player hits a century should be designed differently when they hit double century or claims hat-trick etc..,. Should have an option to save the manual fields. The commentary is very boring needs a lot of improvement in that department. Not trying to be sexist but if there can be two options to play the game as men or women it would be nice to see. The hot events only show latest men’s game can the hot events upgrade to play series going on in women’s cricket too?Overall it is pretty good game and I like it very much.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for writing to us! We went through your suggestions and we will take it into consideration for future launches.
Thanks and Regards
Too much outside Stadium Sixes
I have been playing this game for almost 3 years. It never made me more. It is always exiting whenever I play this one. I love every part of this game except for the outside sixes. Almost every ball which I played as a six was going outside of the stadium, I think that is making the gamer to loose the natural feel. Every single ball which has been played may go to six but not away from the stadium. Once in a while would be nice I suggest. Like if I am playing a 10 over game kind of 3 to 4 sixes is ok to go outside of the stadium. Can you please update it accordingly if possible. I think this way it makes the gamer fee more realistic. Thank you.
Bug in new feature
I’ve been playing this game since 4 years and found it awesome. Yesterday when I updated my app it had a new feature introduced “World cup of 5-10 overs” which is really amazing and something I was waiting for since long time. When I started playing a 10 over World Cup match I saw only 4 bowlers in the team and each bowler is only allowed 2 overs each. I was wondering with 4 bowlers how can I finish 10 overs. Finally when I was done with 8th over the match stopped and hung on screen. When I tried to restart the match it remains stuck on loading assets page. A workaround to this bug will be not allowing less than 5 bowlers or like the previous version allowing bowling to part- time bowlers as well. But overall I just loved the new version and features added in it.
- Nextwave Multimedia Private Limited
- 808.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Nextwave Multimedia Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 100000 Coins $0.99
- 400000 Coins $2.99
- 900000 Coins $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.