Meet the Legendary free-to-play 3D mobile Tank Shooter! Become part of the community of 100 million players from across the world. Join this modern 2020 shooting game and battle in 7x7 format on your own or with friends, research and upgrade armored vehicles, use various tactics from aggressive onslaught to stealthy survival, and win. Choose a tank and become a battlefield hero!
• An enormous world of tanks: over 350 unique and exclusive combat vehicles with thoroughly elaborate 3D models! Historically accurate vehicles, experimental tanks based on blueprints of famous engineers, armored monsters from popular alternative universes—here they fight together!
• Dynamic 7x7 battles with different modes in over 25 battle arenas. Each combat encounter is unpredictable as outcomes depend on you and your team.
• Jam-packed action! In-game events featuring rare vehicles as rewards and battles with dramatically different gameplay. Become an invisible (and not only) hero of battle arenas in Mad Games. Test yourself in tough survival Realistic Battles. Or... become a mighty force as a little battle duck for April 1!
• A shooting game with a well-developed progression system. Research vehicles from Tier I tanks to monstrous Tier X machines. Change guns, set equipment, wear camouflage, and increase your survival odds. Tune your combat vehicle to match your playstyle and strike opponents with the sheer force of your mobile steel war machine!
• Spectacular 3D graphics that automatically optimize to your device. Enjoy the eye-catching features of every battle arena, highly detailed tank models, massive explosions, and flying blown-off turrets. Manual settings will help you find the balance between a fantastic picture and high FPS.
• Teamplay! Join forces with your friends in platoons or become a clan member to battle alongside like-minded players in Rating battles and participate in tournaments with prizes! Coordinate your actions and strike the enemy as one!
This shooting game is free-to-play. At least 2.5 GB of free space and an Internet connection required.
Learn more at https://wotblitz.com/
- Swedish heavy tanks! Five reliable vehicles, headed by the 'drumming' Kranvagn, join the European Nation.
- Way of the Raider! Complete missions, earn Pyroleum, and grab rewards in this event.
- Mad Games! The craziest mode in Blitz returns together with the whirlwind Wasteland map.
- Blitz Cup! The strongest teams will play each other to obtain glory, piles of rewards, and $50,000. Watch streams and get prizes!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
While the premise sounds simple—defeat the enemy combat vehicles or capture their bases—World of Tanks Blitz is a fascinatingly deep experience that requires careful strategy in each lightning-fast battle. A buzzing multiplayer community and well-designed in-game chat make it easy to work together, whether you’re flanking foes in a snowy trainyard or scouting from the sweeping vistas of a rural countryside. With a complex upgrade system and more than 90 tanks that represent Germany, the United States, and the USSR, you’ll find plenty to unlock as you hone your skills.
Great Game! Small request though
I think this game is hands-down one of the best games for mobile devices. The game has exceptional graphics for a mobile game, as well as an amount of content comparable to large computer games. The quick battles and great pacing make progression smooth and easy. I do have a small request however; After update 5.5, most of the lower tier tech-tree vehicles were removed and given collector status, and all had only one module of each type. While this was typically not an issue, seeing as most vehicles were given the best modules, I think it would be great if all the tech-tree vehicles had the option of equipping original modules. This change could be because some vehicles have somewhat better stats with other modules they had instead of the ones given. Some good examples are the low tier American tank destroyers T18 and T82. The T18 and T82 are rather lackluster (The T82 might be considered unusable) with their current guns. I think mounting the 75mm howitzer on the T18 and the 105mm howitzer on the T82 would make the vehicles much better. Not only that, but these are also the guns that were historically mounted on the vehicles. This would make most of the players who originally played these tanks normally a lot happier, as they were accustomed to the vehicles being like this. Overall, I can see this as being a small improvement to the game, and one I personally think would make lower tier battles more fun.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback and wish you a great game!
We do our best to improve the game in every its aspect. If there are any changes, we will announce about them on our official portal: http://wotblitz.com/news/.
Hello Wargaming I just wanted to say that for keeping me occupied through quarantine I would like to say some stuff I don’t like about the game that should be added.1.please make it where you can use the exp that is just sitting there for other tanks from premium tanks it took me a whole month to get the M41 BullDog and the only reason it took so long is because of how long it takes to get exp for tanks I have been working so hard to get the Sheridan and I even stop doing some of my work for online classes to get exp.2.can you please make it where you can at least earn some gold for doing mission and since the COVID-19 I don’t have that much money because my dad can’t send money for me to use for my game because he knows how much I love playing this game and I can’t get gold.3.can you add easier way to get free exp and yes I know I should have mentioned that in the exp for other tanks part but I think it deserves its own spot to be heard but anyway,when I play the game I get like 30 or 40 free exp and I know you can earn stuff and exchange them for free exp but it took me two month literally to even get to 13,487 free exp.4. This is the last thing can you plz lower the coast of the T49 for exp just a tad bit for the people that are working really hard to get it I kinda understand why you guys would make it 101k exp to get it but it’s not that good until you get like the 8 canon so that is all...
Developer Response ,
I am glad to hear that you like the game. If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to ask us.
- WARGAMING Group Limited
- 2.7 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012–2020 Wargaming.net
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gold $4.99
- Satchel of Gold $9.99
- Crate of Gold $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.