Meet the Legendary Tank Shooter! Join a community of 100 million players all over the world. Battle in 7x7 format on your own or together with friends, research and upgrade armored vehicles, use various tactics, and win. Choose a tank and battle!
• An enormous world of tanks: over 350 unique and exclusive vehicles! Historically accurate vehicles, experimental tanks based on blueprints of famous engineers, armored monsters from popular alternative universes—here they all fight together!
• Dynamic 7x7 battles with different modes in over 25 locations. Each battle is unpredictable: the outcome depends on you and your team.
• Heavy action! In-game events with rare vehicles as rewards and battles with dramatically different gameplay. Become invisible (and not only) in Mad Games, test yourself in tough Realistic Battles, or... become a real little battle duck for April 1!
• A well-developed progression system Research vehicles from Tier I tanks to monstrous Tier X machines. Change guns, set equipment, wear camouflage—tune your vehicle to match your play-style!
• Spectacular graphics that automatically optimizes to your device. Manual settings will help you find the balance between the juicy picture and high FPS.
• Teamplay Create platoons with your friends or join a clan to battle together with like-minded players in Rating battles and to participate in tournaments with prizes!
The game requires at least 2.5 GB of free space and an Internet connection.
Learn more at https://wotblitz.com/
- IT FINALLY HAPPENED! The highly-anticipated researchable branch of Japanese TDs awaits you. As well as the Samurai Legendary camo for the Tier X Ho-Ri Type III.
- IT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD! Tanks doing battle as they float over the lunar craters on the Sea of Tranquility.
- Gold, Premium Account, Free XP... as well as a lucky booster, a tinfoil hat, and other essential supplies that each tanker will need for Operation "Have a Blast!"
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
While the premise sounds simple—defeat the enemy combat vehicles or capture their bases—World of Tanks Blitz is a fascinatingly deep experience that requires careful strategy in each lightning-fast battle. A buzzing multiplayer community and well-designed in-game chat make it easy to work together, whether you’re flanking foes in a snowy trainyard or scouting from the sweeping vistas of a rural countryside. With a complex upgrade system and more than 90 tanks that represent Germany, the United States, and the USSR, you’ll find plenty to unlock as you hone your skills.
I love this game been playing it off and on. I don’t really know why but I have been taking a break. I would love to have more game modes in this game. The more game modes would make it more fun. My friend just got me back into the game and I think I will have to start over but it will be ok because that will make it more fun for me because I was pretty good before. Thank you for making a fun game and I recommend this game to every single person on the planet. I is one of my favorite games there is but there is also another thing that I would like and tell me if there is but I would like it so that you can friend people. That would make it so much more fun because then you would be able to play with your friends. My cousin and I were able to play together a couple of times though we just used the same ranked tanks and we hit the start match button at the same time but a good amount of the time that didn’t work. These suggestions will make the game more fun the next update but if you are not able to this I will still play don’t worry. This is a wonderful game and you guys are working very hard but if there is a way that you can friend people please tell me because that would make it that much more fun sorry this was more looked a letter than a review but this is my first review. Thanks for the fun game and keep making it better and it looks like you will. THANKS! 👍
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your interest and I hope you will continue to enjoy our game!
You can also add other players to your friends list through the chat window and play together in the squad.
I will state that I like WOT Blitz, this is a fun environment to drive a tank in and play a modified version of Capture the Flag. I have been a member for a long time and built up a nice collection of tanks and had fun doing it. Now the developers of WOT Blitz did the 5.5 update and (IMO) dropped the ball. They got rid of the original Tier 1 tanks that a lot of people liked, myself included. I really liked the Tier 1 tanks, they were fast and fun to drive and I worked my way up from the T1 to my Tier 7 heavy tanks. With the update I lost the T1, the FT, NC-31, the R. Otsu, the Ha-Go, the Medium 1, the MS-1, the T26, the Ltr, the PzII and the M2 Light, all were fun tanks and I got some of my Master Tanker awards with my Tier 1 tanks. Taking these tanks away was not a cool move, especially to add unrealistic tanks for people to buy instead of earn. Also the match making has gone down hill. Matching a slow IS against a Scavenger is not a good match even if the driver of the heavy tank is good. Next, limiting the Consumables depending on Tier was not cool. The last thing I will address (due to time) is taking away the Premium Ammo from the lower Tiers, why do this? In the past I would have given four stars (due server issues poor Matchmaking), but now I will only offer two out of five stars, this is due to the three things I listed plus many more disappointments about where the game is going. Thank you, John Pickett III
- WARGAMING Group Limited
- 2.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2012–2020 Wargaming.net
- In-App Purchases
- Satchel of Gold $9.99
- Crate of Gold $19.99
- Lots of Gold $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.