WOW2 is here! With a future-dripping user interface, 21 incredible filter types with the famous vowel mode. With distortions that cover your tracks with gas and put them on fire. Modulations that cause more trouble than your modular dark room. And finally that warm and juicy sound, that you were looking for.
- 21 Filter types like Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass, Bandreject, Comb and much more. Low pass types up to 48 db, including flavors like SVF, Diode Ladder and Transistor Ladder.
The filters and distortions have been designed for best harmonics without aliasing, for high definition audio quality.
- Three different analog modeling overdrives and four digital distortion functions are included. Use them pre or post the filter.
- Modulation is power. Power is ***. Create stunning trance gates with the step sequencer, do some giant wobbles with the wobble generator or let all the modulators interact with each other. The LFO offers many different wave forms, restart options and sync flavors.
- Presets are just one click away. Randomize presets to inspire yourself.
Features at a Glance:
• Audio Unit v3 & Standalone
• XY-Pads to control 6 Parameters simultaneously
• Integrated Player (File Sharing, Music Library, Factory Loops)
• Integrated Recorder (div. Optionen: Start/Stop/Sync/Länge)
• Live Modus (Inputs & Outputs selectable)
• MIDI Support, MIDI Learn & Host Automation
• Midi Clock Sync
• Ableton Link support
• Audioshare Import & Preset Share (iCloud)
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is awesome but I haven’t used it much lately due to not being AU. Glad to see this update!
Would love to see you iOS apps
Become audio units!
Wait for AUV3
Wow is a great filter, but cumbersome if you want efficient daw function. I believe they are working on audio units for all of their existing and future products. Some of their other synths have recently been converted.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.