This is the most convenient and reliable way to access WTF with Marc Maron on your iPhone or iPod Touch. You're always connected to the latest episode. Instant access, just touch and play!
The WTF app contains the following features:
* Streaming access to play episode from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes
* Download the episodes and play them when offline
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Favorites (mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show
Upgrade your WTF app to receive:
* Access to the WTF back catalog
* Access to exclusive bonus content
* Downloadble Wallpaper for your iPhone / iPod Touch
* Push-notification letting you know when you can hear the latest episode
(Please note, not all features are available for all episodes.)
Full device support for iPhone X
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Podcast for anyone
I've loved Marc since the first time my brother in law introduced him. He's bet the odds, in my book, of being a tragic hero. He's got his demons, as we all do, but he uses them for good by letting us all in on a glimpse of life. Real life. Not reality tv. He interviews-- I don't even say that-- he TALKS to real people. All kinds of people. From THE (former) PRESIDENT to Sarah Silverman. Politicians, COMIDANS, actors, journalist, you name it. This app, even with just the download, gives you access to a good taste sample of Marc's most recent episodes with a few from way back to start. This podcast "started" in 2009 and freaking took off into space with its wit, charm and laughs.
My favorite part, I think, is hearing the podcasts of people who have passed and how they laughed with Marc. He puts people at ease when he talks to you because he doesn't get caught up in your title. He wants to hear from you, and yes that includes your jobs and what you've done, but HOW did you get there. WHAT made you...you. He's perfection to your ears in every ounce of the word. What a great man.
Easy application to maneuver through from the get go! It will sometimes randomly skip to next interview, perhaps it's my iPhone. I couldn't have gotten through a recent long drive without this app, it made the hours roll by. The favorites category made it easy to quickly pick interviews while driving. Thanks to Mark he got me through a rough time with some lonely nights away from home dealing with a tragedy. It's worth the small investment, for hours and hours of entertainment. Five stars!
Marc is as thoughtful as he is self deprecating. His interviews bring out the humanity in his guests and allow his audience to find commonality in thought, experience, and / or emotion to whoever is behind the mic. I have friends that live and die by Stern interviews, which I also enjoy, but Marc can get just as much out of his guests, without the forced ‘show’. Other interviewers have their techniques, as well, but tears or gotcha questions aren’t necessary to see into the heart of someone. Marc’s style is curious. The subtlety and subtext speak volumes.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Wizzard Software
- 44.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012 Wizzard Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.