Xeoma is an app for all camera tasks, from video security and anti-burglar systems to boosting business and processes automation with its intellectual video analytics!
Easy and free app for video surveillance - viewing part ("client") for connection to your Xeoma Cloud account or your desktop ("server") part that has over 100 features including professional and artificial-intelligence-based ones like Recognition of Faces, License Plates, Emotions, Objects, Sounds, Loitering, Abandoned items and more.
The app is simple to work with - has only the basic features: live and archive view and notifications. For extended functionality please use the desktop version.
How to use Xeoma Video Surveillance app:
1. Download Xeoma app in App Store (free of charge).
2. Install it and enter connection data from the desktop version of Xeoma or Xeoma Cloud account. See Remote Access instructions for Xeoma desktop version.
3. View cameras and archive recordings. You can change the camera order in main window by dragging them.
Remember how you enjoyed playing with your construction set as a kid - combining simple elements and making them grow gradually into something bigger? Even easier than that, now you can create anything with Xeoma's incredible flexibility. Configure the system you need exactly - simply and quickly!
Xeoma supports hundreds of models of webcams and IP cameras (Wi-Fi, USB, H.264/H.264+, H.265/H.265+, MJPEG, MPEG-4, ONVIF, PTZ, RPi camera module), up to 3000 cameras per server, with as many servers as you want. Xeoma server can work on any computer, smartphone and tablet, in either of 6 modes including the free trial mode that you can use over and over again!
Recognition of faces, object types and color, vehicle license plates and speed, emotions, and more is available in this VMS!
The free app for iOS is for easy video security: view cameras and archives from your mobile device (even behind firewalls - with the help of the special Repeater service)! It can also be used to connect to Xeoma Cloud.
Available Artificial Intelligence features:
* Face Recognition (with auto training and search by a photo - in live feeds and in recordings);
* People Double Authentication (with QR Code or smart cards reading) for control access systems;
* Vehicle License Plate Recognition (also supports third-party LPR tools) and Speed Limit Violation;
* Emotions Recognition (7 basic human facial expressions);
* Object Type (cars, birds, humans, animals, etc.) and Sound (scream, gunshot, etc.) Recognition;
* Color Recognition;
* Sports Ball Tracking;
* Demographics analyzer;
* Crowd Detector;
* Safety Gear Detector;
* Illegal Parking;
* Slip and Fall Detector;
and many others!
NEW: Try our new bundle of all Additional modules with 70% discount! See Xeoma server software for details.
Key features of Xeoma:
* Unique, truly user-friendly interface
* Various modes of work including the free trial. Client parts are always free
* Unlimited number of servers and clients
* Highest level of reliability
* Support for all kinds of webcams and IP cameras (ONVIF, Wi Fi, USB, H.264, H.265, MJPEG, MPEG4, PTZ)
* Easy to use even for beginners
* Ready to work right after download with default optimized settings (installation is optional)
* Server part can work on any computer, server, smartphone or tablet
* Smart motion detector with advanced false alarm avoiding logic
* Event-triggered or scheduled notifications (SMS, email, etc.)
* Loop archive that can records to various disks or NAS
* Remote access even with no real IP address (Repeater)
* Available view of cameras and archives via browser
* Protection from unauthorized access
* Flexible user access rights
* Fast and responsive high quality tech support
* Constant development and releases of new features
* Available in 22 languages
Surely, you already figured out where you could use it and how greatly it could help!
Get excited about powerful possibilities of Xeoma. This video surveillance software will save your time, nerves and money!
Download the free app now - get the best for your safety!
Xeoma is a client app that helps you connect to your Xeoma server or Xeoma Cloud account to view live cameras and footage as well as get push notifications (when enabled).
Version 21.10.13 allows you a smooth connection to Xeoma's new version in the server part that features a new module "Thermal Camera Data" that is able to receive information from HikVision thermal cameras and trigger if there is a temperature detected that matches the set value.
The 'Object Recognizer' module now supports Linux ARM environment so your server part might be in devices like Raspberry Pi even if you need object recognition!
Another great news about version 21.10.13 is that now the 'Mobile Notifications' module is also available and working for Xeoma server parts in the Trial mode - so this feature, like almost 100 others, can be tested without a Xeoma license.
Besides, the new 21.10.13 features several improvements for large-scale security systems with bigger quantities of cameras: a new Page mode that forces security officers to view important alerts, user-friendlier work with multi-camera view, server and multi-server connection, web view, etc.
Give the new version a try and let us know if you like it!
Ratings and Reviews
I was looking for a replacement for a Windows-based system. This app is "meh"...I paid for two cameras and that's basically what I got. The archives is a joke! If you TRULY want a security system, then avoid this software. Videos are stored in a proprietary format, which would be OK is the Export feature worked...but it doesn't. The scrub bar does NOTHING the same way twice...repeat the same action and it may jump ahead, it may play double speed, it may jump you back into yesterday's archives. It appears you HAVE to modify the web page manually, if you want to see more than one camera via HTTP web server. I don't know or care anymore, because I don't have the time or patience to hack with something that should be an clean OOB experience.
One good thing is that it runs fairly smoothly, compated to the Windows system. All in all, I wish I hadn't purchased this software...
Barely usable crap. Use droid app instead.
If you open any camera full screen it will always go back to the list of all cameras after a minute max. List of all cameras flickers whole screen with WHITE flash illuminating dark room bright every minute or two. This is a joke app. I tried 3 different iPads.
it could be worse, aim at the floor to succeed.
Doesn’t support playback from motion triggered events when using continuous recording with motion. The desktop app supports that feature. For playback this app is garbage overall.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Felenasoft OOO
- 14.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Felenasoft