Easy project management with Gantt charts.
A version is also available for iPad and iPhone.
You can finally create Gantt charts without scratching your head. Our product shines thanks to its ease of use and simplicity. We focus our attention on the features that the majority of project managers actually use. In addition, the generated charts are both beautiful and visually appealing. An image is always worth more than words.
- Create beautiful Gantt charts in minutes
- Create tasks and subtasks with multiple options
- Setup milestones to record major stepping stones
- Manage and quickly assign resources
- Create smart dependencies between tasks
- Compatible with MS Project XML format
- Quickly share a project in PDF format
- Display and share reports in full view
- Sync projects with Apple iCloud Service
For more information, visit our website.
- Improved macOS Mojave support
- Improved macOS High Sierra support
- Dark Mode Support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy and simple to use, TOP.
I find it on 2011, since then I did used it for control small porjetcs 20 persons 100K budged, convinience, nice view, easy to share.
Great App because it is so easy to use. Very short learning curve. If you have ever used a Gantt chart you will be very happy with how quickly you can produce desired results, and communicate those results by exporting to PDF's. Highly recommend as a reduced effort way to manage projects.
This is a good one
I recently started a small business and got this app to manage my project. So far it is delivering well. This was the first time I ever used a Gantt chart application and honestly I couldn't take to it at first but I needed to learn to see my plan visually happening so I marched on and used it. So far it is stable and there are no weird glitches that feel like the app is neglected in some way. Using it is also a lot easier than it looks and now that I got the hang of it, I can attest that it has surprisingly good features. For example, the way you can export information, or sort documentation that you have attached. It feels like Mac software which is one of the most important things for me when I buy software. Overall, this is a great tool and I recommend it for small business owners, and those looking to manage serious projects.
* Breakdown of cost per resource report should include Total Cost for Tasks Assigned
* To-Do's are easy for quickies but if they can be linked to Task level items, it will make them even more useful
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.