A quantum leap in chat privacy, xx messenger brings you the decentralization, speed, privacy, and security required to protect your communications long-term.
At this point in the digital world, our personal digital metadata – not just our messages, but data about who talks to whom, when, and where – has been marketed, auctioned, and monetized hundreds of thousands of times over.
The world’s first end-to-end encrypted, metadata shredding, quantum-secure messaging app is here – the xx messenger empowers users to create and correspond in confidence while simultaneously achieving the independence, speed, and security required to protect your communications far into the future.
Those of us looking for a way to protect our right to privacy now have xx messenger, which accomplishes this in three ways:
1. Metadata Shredding: When using xx messenger, nobody can know who you communicate with. While all other messaging apps capture and potentially exploit information about your messaging patterns, xx network shreds this information by mixing messages through randomly-chosen xx network nodes around the world, making it impossible for any observer to trace your communications.
2. Quantum-Resistance: All of what you say over xx messenger will remain private, period. Due to advancements in quantum computing, messages sent over any other messenger eventually will be retroactively decoded and analyzed. Unlike other platforms, the xx messenger is quantum-resistant with privacy guarantees built to last.
3. Full Decentralization: xx network is a transparent, open-source blockchain hosted by hundreds of node operators in more than 80 countries around the world. With messages making at least five random hops between nodes, each message takes one out of hundreds of billions of unique paths to its destination. While the open-source code allows for review by the brightest minds in cryptography, decentralization prevents any government, no matter how powerful, from interfering with the network.
Innovators of early, practical, and verifiable cryptographic systems have come together to architect this system. Team members, led by cryptography pioneer David Chaum, were among the first to propose and deploy digital currencies, mixed networks, verifiable voting systems, and numerous other advances in modern cryptography.
A rebalancing of economic power and rewards is underway. The time is now to adapt to this new iteration of the web – one that doesn’t profit from the exploitation of your data. xx messenger is the first and only messenger built with a foundation of lasting privacy and security in the age of modern cryptography.
Thank you for your valuable feedback! We continue to improve the app to give you the best experience.
What to expect in this update:
• You can now backup your account and your contacts list and restore them anytime
• Bug fixes and overall stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Better than iMessage
This app is so much better and more secure than iMessage. Definitely recommend everyone use this app. Just make sure you’re not connected to a VPN I had trouble registering when connected to a VPN.
This has potential
This app has potential to become mainstream! Love it!
The app is not working 👎🏿
I can’t even open the app Apple shouldn’t let people put apps on the store so easy because this app is 🗑!!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Privategrity Corporation
- 189.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 - 2022 Privategrity Corporation