# Mini version of Yam Pad for iPhone #
# Requires a Mac for Drawing #
iPhone as a mini Drawing Tablet for Mac via USB!
Support Wacom stylus and 3D Touch for various Mac apps for drawing.
Zoom or pan canvas by finger gestures on your iPhone while mirroring the whole screen.
Fast and simple USB connection will let you focus on your creative expression.
- Wacom stylus & 3D Touch
- Touch Gestures: Zoom/Scroll/Undo/Redo
- Fast and secure USB connection
- Mirror full screen with Retina resolution
- Bluetooth keyboard input from iOS device
- Touch Bar Simulation (for any Mac with macOS 10.12.2+)
Mac Apps compatible:
- Affinity Photo
- Corel Painter
- Toon Boom Harmony
- MediBang Paint
- Clip Studio Paint
- MarginNote 3
- and more... (let us know your favorite)
- Wacom (pressure sensitivity, buttons)
- iPhones/iPods with iOS 8.0 or later
- Macs with OS X 10.9 or later (with USB port)
Download app for Mac from: yamdisplay.com/yampad (free)
For any questions or suggestions: email@example.com
Updated Wacom SDK to support more devices.
Bug fixes for Smart Keyboard input.
Support more Mac Apps:
- MarginNote 3
* Please update Yam Pad app for Mac to the latest version.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works as advertised.
I can now use desktop drawing apps.
Super good, but stop telling me to get yam pad or rate on App Store for I pad.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.