Yoritsuki is a software application whose theme is that of a Japanese inn.Guest room are richly imbued with Japanese atmosphere. The view changes completely with the turn of the four seasons.
As the seasons and daylight hours change, so do the background sounds and animations (birds, snow, fireflies and so on).
Choose your favorite shoji. Slide it as you like to alter the view.
When you’re a bit tired, how about a little rest at Yoritsuki Inn?
- Support for iOS10(64-Bit).
NEW FUNCTION FOR VER1.5
- Sunset mode
- Preset modes (the four seasons) set items all together according to season. (iPhone 3GS onwards with iOS4)
- The My Preset function saves the settings, including the layout of shoji and various items. (iPhone 3GS onwards with iOS4)
- Evening sounds of cicadas (Higurashi), frogs and the like
- The addition of two natsushoji
- Adjustable volume of shishi-odoshi (4 levels)
- Spring mode activated on the start screen (for a set period)
- A button resets an item with a single tap.
- The view changes with the seasons (spring, summer, autumn, winter).
- The view changes by time of day.
- The animation changes with the seasons
(birds, snow, falling cherry blossoms, fireflies, falling leaves and so on).
- Background sounds change with the change of season and/or time.
- There are 15 optional shoji designs.
- Touch your iPhone screen to move the shoji.
- You can slide the shoji smoothly to a predetermined point.
- The six shojis change all at once by flip animation.
- There is a wide-view clock mode.
- Shishiodoshi display modes now switchable
- Rain mode
- Faraway thunder (sound only)
- Floors changed (tatami, fresh tatami, borderless tatami, wood flooring)
- Low tables added (seven types)
- Accessories added (seven types)
- Floor cushions (five types, with different colors)
- Circular windows (two types)
- Wind chimes (two types) These can be positioned on the right or left.
- Paper lampshades (two types) These can be positioned on the right or left.
- Hanging lanterns (two types)
- Reed screens (four types, roll-up design, switchable)
- 12- and 24-hour display
- Sleep-timer function,
1. The shoji design and the season are saved when the application is turned off.
2. You can change any individual shoji by tapping it twice.
3. Day and night are determined based on your iPhone’s clock.
4. Note: Double-tap the paper lampshade icon to turn the lamp on and off.
Please visit @hybridworks (Twitter) for the latest information.
Support for iOS 10(64-bit).
For the latest information, follow us at Twitter @hybridworks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Loooove this app!!
I downloaded the iPad version way back when I bought my iPad 2 and fell in love. It’s so zen and relaxing. I still use it on my 2nd gen 12.9” iPad Pro! I never knew there was an iPhone version until just now, so I DLed it immediately in the hopes that the developer will add even more features and maybe come up with some more amazing, meditative and zen apps!!
☆ Thank You ☆
Thank you so much. I have used this program over and over and over again for years. I love it it is wonderful and calm and peaceful and fun and beautiful most of all. I am so glad that it has kept up with all my new iPhones and iPads. Thank you again.
I love it
Initially, I said it had no sound. Little did I know, the baby touched silent mode on it somehow. I have had the app for years on my phone. Now, enjoying it on my iPad.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.