Create unique, artistically inspired, spacial collages of images that you take by slowly moving the camera around in 3D space. The resulting pictures are somewhat similar to what is called "panography" or "Hockneyesque" (after the artist David Hockney).
"You Gotta See This!" uses the gyroscope of your device to determine the camera orientation while you record and positions the images it takes accordingly on a flat surface to create the spacial collages.
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
"Really, you need to see this..." - TheEasyMac.com
"It's a pretty fun app to use to capture some unusual images." - suburbia.org.uk
"The Epic Moment Capturer" - 148apps.com
"[The result is] pretty cool" - TUAW.com
"The app really adds a new, fun dimension to the sometimes-boring art of photo-taking." - appadvice.com
"...fun." - igoiphone.com
"That is not only the name of the product, but what I said to others when I saw this." - MyMac.com
"...jankily delicious." - MobileCrunch.com
"...may be the coolest mobile photography app we've witnessed this year." - switched.com
"...it’s cool." - digitalweddingforum.com
"...when you want visually stunning panoramas, this app delivers." - pulpconnection.com
WHY YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!?
Ever been at a concert and wished your friends could experience the atmosphere with you? Ever been on a mountain top and wished your family could experience the same view? Ever thought "they've got to see this!" but simply taking a picture was not enough? Share your experiences with unique images taken in a unique way with your iPhone or iPad and "You Gotta See This!"
Simply start the recording in "You Gotta See This!", swipe the scene up, down, left and right with the camera and share the image created by one of the five amazing themes on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more. Or simply save it to your camera roll for later presentation. (See a short tutorial video at our website.)
+ Updated for iOS 11
+ Export to more destinations using iOS sharing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It will be five stars when a couple of quirks are worked out and a feature or two is added:
1. The first picture I take with the app open stays in the capture frame for all my other shots. This makes starting your next shot a little tricky.
2. There's no seamless pano mode. This would be really nice. Even if you had a theme where the edges of the pictures were neither faded nor bordered that would be a lot closer without all the edge detection and blending.
3. The resulting images should be of higher resolution.
4. Live preview in the capture frame would be great but I imagine that's technically very difficult.
5. More/custom themes. How about letting me choose the photo edge/border and the background image/color?
I found I got best results when moving really slowly and having the exposure locked. This app is really intended for making "artistic" collages, not for VR 360 capture (which would actually be really cool...) so don't expect seamless panos or even alignment perfection. The resulting images are still really cool.
I like the app and haven't experienced any crashing, etc as others have. I'm glad I paid the $1.99 for it. I'll use it often.
Love this app but I hope it gets updated so I can keep using it
I don't use this app that often but I really like the results when I do. Lately I've been getting a note that it needs to updated to work with the next IOS. I sure hope they do but since it hasn't been updated in four years it doesn't seem likely. ☹️
Developer Response ,
Crashes immediately after opening
Crashes as soon as I open it. Please fix. Could be cool.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Boinx Software International GmbH
- 39.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2010-2017 Boinx Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.