Make watching your favorite videos easier with the YouTube app. Explore brand new content, music, news and more with the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
Discover even more with the official YouTube app. Subscribe to channels with your favorite content, share them with friends or upload your very own videos for everyone to see.
Get more out of your video streaming app and discover even more with YouTube.
DISCOVER BRAND NEW CONTENT
- Browse YouTube’s personal recommendations on the home tab
- Watch the hottest videos, from music to viral sensations on the trending tab
- Like something? Tap like to save to your personal list or share with your friends!
- Find the videos of the latest hits!
- Watch fresh releases from popular and trending artists
LIVE STREAMS & MORE
- Get the latest news or watch your favorite popular live streams right on your device!
LEARN FROM THE BEST
- Practice and learn alongside the best online
- Watch videos and learn any skill you need
- Explore thousands of videos for makeup, DIY, tips and more!
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Directly share your friends favorite videos with your friends
- Make a playlist that saves your favorite videos
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
Download the official YouTube app and start watching your favorite videos today!
SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE CREATORS WITH CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS
- Support the channel you love with monthly recurring payments
- Stand out in comments and live chat with a loyalty badge next to your username
- Get access to exclusive perks from the channel
WITH YOUTUBE PREMIUM, GET YOUTUBE AD-FREE, OFFLINE, AND IN THE BACKGROUND. PLUS, ACCESS TO ALL YOUTUBE ORIGINALS.
- Watch the videos you love without ads!
- Play videos in the background, even when you open another app
- Download videos for when you're low on data or can't get online
- Discover original series and movies from today's hottest talent
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Monthly price: $15.99
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice
We fixed the tubes that bring you videos – and some bugs too.
Ratings and Reviews
I usually use this app every day multiple times a day with little to no problems. Today when I opened it it didn’t display any of my subscriptions or videos and instead said authentication error or something along those lines. I couldn’t remember what email I used for viewing/subscribing but when I figured it out and I tried to log back in, the same account that I had used every day with multiple, probably more than 50 subscriptions had only four or five subscriptions on the account. I don’t understand what happened or why this happened, because it was doing it before i updated it. i figured it needed to be updated when i saw “authentication error” so i updated it. it was still doing it after. Hopefully this is fixable but for now I guess I’ll have to go find every channel that I was subscribed to before now. Not to mention all of my comments and liked videos and my watch later folder are all gone. it’s like i have to start over.
Bias to the wrong stuff
You guys take down and demonetize hard working you tubers that are only telling the TRUTH about what’s going on in this world . If you have something that is been proven about the coup against Trump it’s demonetized anything about Hilliary that has been proven to show the criminal things ....nope twin towers everyone knows the truth and nope , flat earth who cares , people can show things to see what the World thinks I do not think it’s flat but does not matter if someone wants to think it is , anything to do with other Countries or saying good about The President of the United States , wont be shown or put in a place to see . The Ai actually took Robots and gave a strike calling it cruelty to animals really ?? There are big problems with the platform that was the best in the World, get rid of Ai and who cares people start over , they will be found with same name . It’s not fair to The Right side of this world and makes no sense with what the Left wants to do kill babies after born . Take 75% of paychecks open borders , we have our own people homeless starving and do nothing for them so you and google decide what’s right and wrong for this Country and the World as a matter . It’s so unfair want is happening Chanel’s being shutdown , hope this is fixed I know this ain’t the only complaint of this nature . I don’t care about most but when I hear how bias it has become something needs to change .
Thank you .
Every time I try to do something with the video I’m watching, I end up on a new video. I try to double tap to rewind, I’m on the previous video in the playlist. OK, no problem, I’ll just hit the next button right? Nope, because the next button is not going to take you back to the video you were just watching, it’s going to take you to another video that they want you to watch. So now you have to go find the video you were watching to keep watching it. One top of that, if you make the wrong move, you’re now swiping back-and-forth between videos like tinder matches. I’m sure it was made to be convenient but it’s more annoying than anything because 99% of the time I don’t know what video is next on the playlist and I probably don’t want to watch it. Why would you make it like this? It really ruins the user experience. You’re basically forcing me to watch videos that I don’t want to watch and I’m not going to watch. Seems like they only do this to get you to watch more advertisements. It only benefits them. Because every time I accidentally flip a video, once I get back to where I was, now I’m watching an advertisement. And I refuse to pay them that ridiculous price for you to print. I’ve decided to just start using other websites. There’s too many other options for them to do this.
- Google LLC
- 279.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Google Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red $12.99
- YouTube Premium $15.99
- Movies & Shows $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.