Get the official YouTube app on iPhones and iPads. See what the world is watching -- from the hottest music videos to what’s popular in gaming, fashion, beauty, news, learning and more. Subscribe to channels you love, create content of your own, share with friends, and watch on any device.
Watch and subscribe
● Browse personal recommendations on Home
● See the latest from your favorite channels in Subscriptions
● Look up videos you’ve watched, liked, and saved for later in Library
Explore different topics, what’s popular, and on the rise (available in select countries)
● Stay up to date on what’s popular in music, gaming, beauty, news, learning and more
● See what’s trending on YouTube and around the world on Explore
● Learn about the coolest Creators, Gamers, and Artists on the Rise (available in select countries)
Connect with the YouTube community
● Keep up with your favorites creators with Posts, Stories, Premieres, and Live streams
● Join the conversation with comments and interact with creators and other community members
Create content from your mobile device
● Create or upload your own videos directly in the app
● Engage with your audience in real time with live streaming right from the app
Find the experience that fits you and your family (available in select countries)
● Every family has their own approach to online video. Learn about your options: the YouTube Kids app or a new parent supervised experience on YouTube at youtube.com/myfamily
Support creators you love with channel memberships (available in select countries)
● Join channels that offer paid monthly memberships and support their work
● Get access to exclusive perks from the channel & become part of their members community
● Stand out in comments and live chats with a loyalty badge next to your username
Upgrade to YouTube Premium (available in select countries)
● Watch videos uninterrupted by ads, while using other apps, or when the screen is locked
● Save videos for when you really need them – like when you’re on a plane or commuting
● Get access to YouTube Music Premium as part of your benefits
Note: If you subscribe via Apple, payment will be charged to App Store Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Monthly price: $15.99 USD (US, TC) / $19.99 AUD / $20.99 NZD / $155MXN / £15.99GBP / €15.99 EUR (IE, DE, AT, FR, FI, IT, ES, BE, NL, LU) / $15.99 CAD / 149 kr SEK / 149 kr NOK / 249 ₽ RUB / 149 kr. DKK / R$27.90 BRL / CHF19.90 CHF / ¥1,550 JPY / USD$4.99 (UA, AR) / COP$22,900 / CLP$5,500 / S/.26.90 PEN / €10.99 EUR (PT, CY, GR, MT, EE, LT, LV) / ₹169.00 INR / R94.99 ZAR / USD$9.49 (CR, EC, DO, UY, GT, BO, HN, SV, PY, NI, PA, VE, BY, BM, KY) / 32.99 zł PLN / RON34.99 / 239.00 Kč CZK / Ft2,390.00 HUF / lev14.99 BGN / USD$10.99 (MK) / €9.49 EUR (SK, SI) / ₺21.99 TRY / USD$18.59 (IS) / kn99.99 HRK / ₪31.90 ILS / dh32.99 AED / Rial32.99 SAR / Rial32.99 QAR / USD$7.99 (BH, KW, OM, LB, PG) / Rp79,000 IDR / NT$230.00 TWD / ฿209.00 THB / ₱209.00 PHP / $88.00 HKD / RM23.90 MYR / $15.98 SGD / ₦1,500.00 NGN / £79.99 EGP
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice.
Bug fixes, performance improvements, and more cat videos.
Ratings and Reviews
Strike December 1st, 2018
I have been hearing from U-Tube recently that the time has come to a head and that it’s time for truckers to show their reprehension towards the trucking industry as a whole. What have you been hearing out there?Truckers have been saying that for years. We all know that the only way to bring change is the house is to have change forced upon us.
That change is going to be very hard to swallow, but it Has to happen and it’s been eventual for a long time! Between the railroads going on strike, was Carrie diesel and the DEF or fuel shortage rumors out there; this is going to force change to happen.
It’s like nobody cares about truckers until it hits their home. Well maybe once truckers are parked because they’re out of fuel or cannot drive because their DEF system has failed call, maybe, people will realize what truckers bring to the table flashpoint this is still one of the most dangerous jobs and under appreciated careers. Truckers have saved the economy more than once, but once salvation has occurred it’s back to normal again.
Same videos keep showing up in loop and made for kids suggestions
Update (October 1,2022): the issue with the older videos not showing up in the subscription tab was resolved but has started happening again. Also I have suggestions for videos marked for kids, I think the comments could and should be brought back for all videos if you put a system in place that prevents people from posting comments that includes explicit or offensive language. Also I think the penalty for marking a video incorrectly should change from a money fine to a timed bane from posting videos. Again I would love to make and upload videos but I have interest in making videos that could land in the grey area making it confusing on trying to figure out how to mark the videos and I can’t afford a money fine of really any big amounts. (Original review)In the subscriptions area the same 5 or 6 videos continue showing up in a loop as I scroll down what should be older videos I didn’t choose to hide don’t show up instead it’s those same 5 or 6 videos this needs to be fixed ASAP also it won’t allow me to hide videos anymore(as of 10:07 p.m. December 3,2020) Other than those issues it’s an enjoyable and sometimes useful platform to watch videos on, I would create videos myself but I’m to worried that I would label a video wrong and then potentially get fined thousands of dollars.
Comments, ads, restrictions.
If the video goes into an ad then I lose my spot in the comments. Basically the app closes the comment section to make me focus on the ad. The ads have gotten ridiculous. What was wrong with having them in the beginning of the video. Now they’re just slapped everywhere. I may have 30 seconds left on a video and boom ad. When appropriate I’m fine with the restricting of ads. When appropriate I’m fine with age restrictions. I’m sick of hearing about videos being taken down without a legitimate reason. See thunderfoot’s video debunking coronavirus conspiracies. I’m sick of creators being removed because you disagree with them. Unfortunately I’m not sure where to start with this as they just disappear. Speaking of videos not appropriate for ads - why do I get ads that are not appropriate for all ages? I get ads that are just rap videos with the “n” word and “f” bombs thrown around every few seconds. These “ads” are talking about drugs and drive by shootings. Why is that ok? Oh, and now I get constant ads for Umzu- a “supplement” company. Why is it ok to market unproven drug claims? Haven’t creators been punished for doing the same?
Wow - I just tried watching a movie on here for the first time. I turn the movie on and immediately get “ad in 5 seconds.” Literally 1 minute plays and I get another set of ads. The ads are so frequent, even if short, that I can’t get into the movie. Won’t try this again.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 295.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Google Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red $12.99
- YouTube Red $9.99
- YouTube Red $10.99
- YouTube Red $7.99
- YouTube Red $8.99
- YouTube Red $6.99
- YouTube Red $7.99
- Membership $15.49
- Membership $11.99
- YouTube Premium $9.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.