Zap empowers you to keep up with all of your clients, gather valuable insight into their needs, and run your business more effectively–anywhere and everywhere.
Task and lead management
◦ Locate your incoming requests and tasks for the day, all in one place.
◦ Update your requests as you fulfill them throughout the day.
Communication on the go
◦ Schedule appointments, send home and search recommendations, and stay in touch with all your contacts.
Comprehensive contact profile
◦ Remember your conversations. Take a note or check your contact’s history.
◦ Get an insider look on your contact’s search activity. Know what homes and search areas they’re interested in.
◦ Share key details about properties you’ve seen or give local tips on the neighborhoods you know and love.
NOTE: To use Zap on mobile, you will need a Zap account in good standing with a brokerage affiliated with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Coldwell Banker, Century 21, or ERA.
Source of leads presentation is corrected to better reflect non-existing sources.
We have some enhancements to our Contacts page that we think you will like:
• A new Contact Editor! Add and edit details well beyond name, email, and phone number.
• New Contact Details. View this supplemental information by selecting a contact in your Contacts list.
• New Contact filters. You may now filter your contacts list to show those have been active recently.
• The Business Listings list should now match what is shown on desktop.
• We have also made several stabilizing bug fixes, including fixing a Reminders dialog bug on iPads.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but...
Love this tool but would like for property search engines to be improved. If I could merge this with the ease of use and mapping lot lines in HomeSnap I would. It needs to be easier to send a suggested property to a client and set up a search engine and capture Coming Soons!
I want to love this CRM, I really do. If it worked as advertised this system would be a fantastic asset to my business. Unfortunately both the app and online portal are hugely flawed with bugs that make it extremely frustrating to use. Imagine inputting contact info only to have it disappear when you reference that contact later. What about trying to input a contacts information only to have the system tell you that there is an error and can’t save your work? It happens, but ZAP doesn’t tell you where you made a mistake! I’ve had to edit or delete every line of information in order to discover that something was not formatted to their liking. I’ve wasted so much time and energy struggling with this system. I want it to be good; I want to love it, but until the bugs are squashed ZAP is costing me time and money
I miss zap 2
This app provides less functionality than its predecessor. I can’t send hand picked listings or any listings to a customer from the app and many email scripts didn’t migrate nicely. I went from being able to run my business mostly through the app to only sending a welcome email and a link to mobile searching while everything else has to wait until I am sitting at a computer- and even then I can’t send hand picked listings... I actually miss Zap2.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.