Zendone is a task management app based on GTD® (Getting Things Done), the popular productivity method by David Allen.
- 100% based on the GTD method and vocabulary
- Seamless integration with Evernote and Google Calendar
- Each piece where it belongs with explicit support for GTD lists: projects, next actions, calendar actions, waiting for, someday/maybe list, ticklers...
- Explicit support for GTD inbox processing. Collect your stuff anywhere thanks to Evernote ubiquity and process it in Zendone. Keep your inbox clean!
- Powerful system for dates: calendar dates, deadline, deferred actions (start dates), recurring actions, ticklers…
- Support for GTD incubating lists: someday/maybe and ticklers
- Cloud-based sync: use Zendone anywhere, with apps for iPhone, iPad, web browsers and Mac.
- Innovative system for managing your next actions so that you can focus only on what's next in your life. Projects are outcomes that require a sequence of actions . But you can create groups of actions within a project that can be executed in parallel.
- Active community of GTD and productivity practitioners: https://community.zendone.com
If generic todo software is not making it for you, maybe it’s time for a change!
You can find out more about Zendone and GTD on www.zendone.com.
- Fix: Completing projects wasn't completing contained tasks
- Fix: Zendone crashed after changing project area and filtering by other areas
- Fix: Grouping by project could show wrong group name in group headers
Ratings and Reviews
Unusable after free trial expires
This is a great app - for two weeks. After two weeks the free trial expires and the free version does not sync so you cannot make any changes becuase without syncing, all changes/updates to your notes/tasks are lost when closing the app. I would be willing to forgo the sync to have it save locally on the free version but that is currently not an option.
Attempts to contact support received a robo-response and nothing further.
Advertised as free but after install—and a forced account creation--it reveals that it’s only a 14 day trial. The interface takes some time to get used to so 14 days are not enough to get a feel for the interface and get used to the app. Be honest and disclose that this is only for a short trial. Didn’t bother to delve deeper due to bad first impressions.
Nice app - still a little buggy
I downloaded the free version and quickly switched to the paid version because I liked what I saw. I love the integraiton with Evernote but wish it would integrate with Apple Calendar and/or Office 365 - I don’t use Google for calendaring. I like how the “focus” tag helps me look at what I want to get done for a particular day/week without having to look at the longer “to-do” list. The asthestics are nice as well. Please fix a few more of the bugs and I will be completely happy.
- Zendone Ltd
- 50.8 MB
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Zendone Ltd. 2013
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.