Zillidrone is a sample-based groovebox for creating, performing and interacting with 32-step sequences for snares, kicks, hi-hats, sampler and two multioscillator synthesizers. With Zillidrone you can easily create, modify, save sequences and arrange them on the fly during a live performance. Use drum pads for making extra drum shots over the saved drum patterns. Shuffle samples, randomize patterns, use synth preset sequencers, apply DSP effects with automations to produce a wide range of sound transformations for your composition. Upload your own samples and use the magic of randomization without any editing to discover more ideas for your music. Record loops or full tracks in real-time, export recordings to other applications or share them via dropbox or email.
- Drum machine and drum pads for real-time groove production with 4 types of touches. Tap or swipe drum pads within different areas to produce different shots.
- Change samples manually or shuffle samples randomly during performance.
- Two oscillator synth with 5 presets, preset sequencers and automations for each controller.
- Sampler with piano keyboard (6 octaves).
- 5 real-time DSP effects: distortion, free verb, pitch shifter, wah-wah, ring modulator , one non-realtime "looper" effect and global delay effect.
- Mixer for panning and sending to global delay effect for each instrument and DSP effect.
- Arrangement editor for storing 16 different scenes. Each scene saves all states of controls, sequences, automations. You can change scenes manualy, randomly or create a song arrangement.
- Included library of 397 samples (99 per each drum instrument and 100 for sampler).
- In-app sample packs creation tool. Record audio input (use microphone or Audiobus input) to create your own sample packs.
- Upload sample packs (wav, aif, aiff formats) via iTunes and assign them to each instrument separately.
- Real time recording for loops or long tracks. There's an option to record instruments and effects into different WAV files.
- MIDI input and output. MIDI Sync input.
- Demo projects, help and video tutorial are included.
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Audiobus 2.1.6 and Inter-App Audio
• In-app sample pack creation tool
• Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
PLEASE make the screen brighter and text more legible.
I love this app, but I'm going blind trying to use it!
Astounding... Not easy to learn, but once you do it's easy to use!
My god... Devs, PLEASE keep developing this app. This is, hands down, probably one of the most powerful, yet easy to use (once you climb the pretty steep learning curve to learn all the deeper features and functions, and assuming you don't have really fat fingers... This app almost needs a stylus... Not a negative, because all the complexity gives you POWAH!!!!) generative, or at least semi-generative music apps out there.
Biggest biggest "negative" is its a pain to load custom samples. Needs at least Dropbox support. Having to connect to Apple's POS iTunes is a pain.
Please dont lets this disappear from the store! More people need to know about this little gem that does arranging midi control sequencing FX glitching and more.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.