***** 50% OFF for a limited time *****
What if an app could not only make adding and managing tasks easy and quick, but could help you get better at completing those tasks? Enter Zippy.
** Chosen "Best New App" by Apple **
Zippy is the simplest and quickest way to manage tasks and reminders. It provides you with Insights on your habits to help you get better at managing and completing tasks.
"It delivers insights into your activities using gorgeous graphics to boot. Yes, Zippy is as much about the aesthetics as it is the nuts and bolts... Everything about Zippy is lovely." - The Next Web
"Every once in a while I fall madly in love with an app. Thanks @gotZippy for being my latest app affair." - Sam @ BurnedCast.com
"Zippy is a beautiful app for the iPhone that boosts your productivity by giving you insights into how you handle your to-do list." - Lifehacker
"The more that one uses Zippy, the more interesting it becomes, giving handy insight into the working patterns of its user... It’s attractive to look at and very easy to learn, but more importantly, that insights bar is really quite appealing." - 148apps.com
• Become Better - Get Insights on how and when you do create & complete tasks.
• Fast and Simple - Add tasks and reminders quickly in a beautiful and intuitive way.
• Easy Organization - Quickly add one or more tags to your tasks with a single tap.
• Organize according to your needs - Create as many new tags and sort your tasks by tags.
• Add The Details - Add notes to any task so you always have all the details available.
• Prioritize - View tasks by when they need to get done.
• Easily Reschedule - Snooze and Re-schedule reminders with a single tap.
• Get others involved - Share tasks via text, email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Access Anywhere - iCloud backs up and syncs data to all your iOS devices.
Insights - Zippy creates an infographic for you to show you how you do things so you can analyze your habits and get better at getting things done.
Here’s what the infographic shows you
• How many tasks you’ve completed and how many on time
• Completion breakdown by completed early, on time and late
• How far ahead you plan out your tasks and how close to completion time you finish them
• What time of day you're best at planning and finishing tasks
• Weekday breakdown of when you create and complete your tasks
• How many times you snooze tasks
Filter your Insights to see how you’re doing this week, last week, this month, last month or overall.
It's not just a to-do list... Zippy makes your task management simple, effective and fun!
Follow Us or Get in Touch:
- Fixed notifications not being sent
- Fixed crash that was happening for iOS 7 users
Thank you to everyone who emailed and tweeted me. I love you!
Your feedback was much appreciated and helped me figure out what you all wanted.
I love feedback! Get in touch via email - feedbackRocks@gotZippy.com OR Twitter - @gotZippy
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Almost 5 stars
This app is beautiful and for the most part works very well. I genuinely enjoy using it.
The only complaints I have are about the way tags are used. This is why I rated Zippy 4 stars. In a to do list app that supports tags, having full functionality is very important!
Here are the current limitations of tags that I'd love to see fixed:
1) Once a tag is added to a task, it cannot be removed from the task. You can delete tags, but it deletes them across the board rather than for a specific task.
2) You can only filter by one tag at a time. Would love to filter by multiple tags simultaneously.
3) When adding tags to a new task, the tags selection menu is sometimes partially obscured (depending on how many tags you have)
When/if these issues are fixed, I would gladly give it my highest recommendation of five stars
The reason I gave this 3 stars instead of 5 is because there isn’t a desktop app. That is the one thing I really liked about Wunderlist better. The ability to add and complete tasks from multiple platforms is a must. I don’t carry my phone around the house, but I frequently work on my laptop and instead of going to find my phone to add something or check my notifications, it would be better if it popped up on my computer as I’m working.
The only other thing I would change is being able to set the times in 10 minute increments instead of 30. 30 minutes is too long in my world and doesn’t always let me 0 in on my task because a lot can happen in those 30 minutes. This is purely something I want and has no bearing on my star rating.
Awesome app. Definitely worth the price. If you’re looking for a good task manager, that looks great, you’ve found it. Even if there isn’t a desktop app :(
This app has exceeded my expectations for any reminder app I tried already. The only complaints I have is that you can't delete tags from tasks, and you can't set a specific time. These are easily fixed however, and the app is still the best one of its type.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.