Zorbie gets out of prison, and he’s hungry.
Help-him hunt some birds with his axe, throw it in the sky, let it bump on those damn fowls but avoid breaking your face with it when it falls down.
Zorbie is a title between the block breaker and shmup genres, a kind of modern powered-up Game&Watch freely inspired by 90s arcade games.
• A super loser hero
• 6 freaky different levels
• 7 dumb huge bosses
• 30 Power Ups (including 9 weapons to unlock)
• 75 missions
• Online leaderboards via Game Center
• Police, birds, witches, sorcerers, asteroids and flying mustaches
- Some difficulty adjustments.
- Many bugs fixes (including the "no more birds" bug).
- Few graphical optimisations.
Ratings and Reviews
Zorbie is currently one of the best games you can get on the Appstore, it's innovative, addicting and the art style is just amazing.
The whole game creates its own small world, the kind of world you'd expect from an imaginative tv show or a 3 hour cartoon. The sprites are hilarious and brilliant, the weapons are varied, the controls are simple yet responsive and all of the enemies have names like 'Claude' and 'Bernard'. This game is literally oozing of personal charm and surprises. I highly recommend it.
This game takes weird to a new dimension. It is fun, but hard to get the hang of. When you do learn its controls you get higher into the game. It becomes wackier and wackier, but remains fun. It is a must have it doesn't take much space either.
A guy escapes from prison just to travel the world and eat birds. I wonder why he was arrested anyway lol. I made it to the point well the birds have helmets but I raged quit because they can waste as much as 20 seconds off the clock if you hit a helmet and they infinitely juggle your axe. The silliness of the game kept me going. Honestly it feels like you are playing just to earn another silly quote or see something silly happen.
- The Game Atelier
- 30.5 MB
Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013 The Game Atelier
- In-App Purchases
- Coffee (+5 000 extra coins) $0.99
- Beer (+20 000 extra coins) $2.99
- Lunch (+50 000 extra coins) $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.