DefleMask is a popular cross-platform chiptune tracker, now available for mobile devices, for producing music for many soundchips and old school game-consoles and computers.
Every sound that this tracker produces is from pure register writes to the soundchips being emulated, and those sounds can be exported to the real hardware!
You can connect your MIDI devices!
Share your songs and instruments by a simple touch.
Create music for video games now!
New version! So what's new?:
* You will never lose what you were doing. DefleMask will save the module and restore it on startup automatically.
* Files support on iOS! Open, share, move modules, organize your instruments, samples and wavetables!
* Fixed a crash while sharing files on some devices.
* Fixed a sudden black screen that was preventing some users to user the app.
* Fixed NES performance, now works fast as light.
* 32 and 64 bits devices support.
* Note Off input now writes to the patterns if you have record mode turned on.
* Corrected a ram length issue with the ROM exporter.
* Now you can delete "C" notes too in the selection area.
* Fixed an issue while calibrating the UI while in BView mode.
* The playback floating menu disappeared sometimes when exiting the file menu, this is fixed too.
* Fixed a bug while editing the macros in the instrument editor.
* Better UI organization.
* Fixed a bug that was, in some cases, preventing the tutorial to continue.
* Fixed link to the Discord server.
* Many minor bugs were fixed too.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.