Capturas de pantalla
IGC flight log file analysis for gliders / sailplanes, hang-gliders and paragliders.
• View and analyse IGC flight log files from gliders / sailplanes, hang-gliders and paragliders.
• Native application for macOS.
• Privacy. Your IGC files remain on your Mac and are never uploaded to the internet.
• Optimised for both Retina and non-Retina displays.
• Plots the geographic trace of the flight onto a detailed satellite imagery map.
• Trace can be coloured with altitude, climb rate, engine usage (from ENL & MOP), glide angle/ratio, ground speed and position fix accuracy.
• Global high resolution satellite imagery coverage (extremely useful for determining which ground features were generating lift or sink).
• Map can be scaled and panned with Multi-Touch gestures (E.g. pinch to zoom).
• Plots an altitude graph of the flight.
• Moving the cursor over the altitude graph displays the flight state at the corresponding point in time.
• Clicking on the altitude graph places a reference marker from which time/altitude deltas and averages are calculated and displayed.
• Flight information display including pilot's name, aircraft ID, aircraft type, take-off time, landing time and flight duration.
• Allows each flight in a log file containing multiple flights to be analysed separately.
• Configurable between metric (m, km/h) and classical (ft, knots) units systems.
• GammaFV is not certified for, nor intended for use in, flight safety related activities. Such activities include, but are not limited to, pilot hours tracking and airframe flight hours tracking.
• Average glide ratio, glide angle and ground speed can now be displayed by selecting a time range on the altitude graph when in the corresponding trace colouring mode.
• Fidelity of ground speed colour scales increased.
• Glide ratio and glide angle trace colouring accuracy improved.
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.