GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
See and believe: YouTube.com/The2DoApp
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• Apple - Best of 2013 Mac App Store
• Macstories - App of the Year 2015 iOS
• Cult of Mac - Best Task Manager for iOS
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
LIST GROUPS, LISTS & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Furthermore, related Smart lists and Lists can be grouped together using a List Group in the order you desire.
• Quickly focus on your projects and their sub-tasks and nothing else
• Access project view directly from the list view or using keyboard shortcuts
• Focus filters and sort options can be applied separately to individual projects using Project View
• Manage tags within Tag Groups.
• Easily assign tags to tasks and vice versa.
• Leverage the easy to use yet powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags with a click.
• Easily create, edit and assign locations to tasks
• Create powerful Smart Lists based on Locations
• Stay in sync with multiple Macs and mobile devices running 2Do using your favorite sync method over fast and reliable Push Sync: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), 3rd Party CalDAV Servers (iCal, Fruux, ownCloud etc) or Toodledo.
• Using Dropbox, you can keep multiple devices in sync seamlessly. Devices can be added / removed at any time.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync you can keep 2Do and Reminders in sync as well as create tasks using Siri.
• Unobtrusive automatic background sync supported for Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV) and CalDAV.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you. Using a global hotkey, Quick Entry allows you to add tasks from any app or any Space.
• 2Do does it right. Quick Entry works even if 2Do was not launched or is not running in the background.
• Works just the way Quick Look does in Finder or other built-in OS X apps. Use the spacebar to zoom in and out of a task to preview notes, multi-line titles or other details attached to your tasks.
ALARMS & NOTIFICATIONS
• Stay on top of your tasks with alarms and notifications. Supports Notification Center as well as a built-in notification system which works even when 2Do is *not running*.
• Set up automatic alarms for your tasks.
• Your life is a private affair. Manage it by locking out individual lists or the whole app with a single click.
• 2Do values your tasks. Periodic automatic backups are created for you which can be transferred from one machine to another or from the iOS version of 2Do to the Mac and vice versa.
• Save & restore of external backups
• Adding and editing tasks is blazing fast using in-place editors and popovers
• 2Do supports both mouse users, by offering them numerous shortcuts, as well as keyboard power-users by supporting dozens of keyboard shortcuts
• 2Do won't slow down over time
* Improvements to URL handlers
* Fixed visual glitch in project view with future start dates
* Fixed left panel not refreshing projects under a list when a tag is unpaused
* Fixed default due date not setting for new tasks created inside of a Smart List
* Fixed removal of a previously set security password in preferences
* Stability improvements
- Dark Mode for Mojave
- Dark / Light mode can be switched on or off permanently from "View Menu > Appearance"
- Several UI tweaks, improvements and refinements
- CSV export now includes the "Created" date column
- Fixed a bug where the "Hide Scheduled" button would linger around for too long
- Fixed a bug where search options would close on you at times
- Smart lists now allow you to hide paused tasks
- Durations now sync with Toodledo
- Fixed issue where changing the starred state in Toodledo would not reflect the change in 2Do
- Fixed manual sorting issue when dragging tasks between two projects
- Fixed "double" postponing of repeating events issue
- Fixed issue where the mini calendar would occasionally not update immediately
- Improved date entry parsing for different locales
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
A good mix of functionality and GTD used with BusyCal and iCloud sync services
I have long searched for a good combination of Calendar and Task management. I am using BusyCal und 2Do. Data is synced through iCloud and Apple sync services to two iPhones, a MacBookPro and an iMac.
It works fantastic. The great advantage is that the two applications sync over iCloud with each other and there is a small chance of missing things by just looking at my cal app and missing out on the tons of tasks that do not get synced by other apps when looking for time slots for appointments. This means, that I can see all my ToDos in my calender application. This is important for me since I have to manage appointments and tasks from work (8 shared calendars over Gmail, further 16 calendars for projects, referrals, lectures, students and even private (about 80 people in all at several locations) and that in a busy outpatinet clinic... Of course there are more professional applications, but most of them require either a server, or you have to sit at your computer to have an overview of all functions (or you need a secretary). I have found no other task management applications which will sync all my different groups of projects and tasks with iCal/BusyCal, meaning I have to keep swithching between apps to correlate between appointments and tasks and don't have one single screen for a reasonable overview. 2Do changes this. The location services are a nice touch.
Until now this is the best combination (2Do and BusyCal) of costs and functionality in my setting for both iOS and OSX.
The downside is that the app tends to crash irreglarly, but a simple restart solves the problem. I haven't had any loss of data yet, and since one doesn't write essays in a task management app the crashes are just annoying. A better integration with Mail would be nice and important! There is namely absolutely no connection with Mail at the moment…
If you have a busy calendar, and have to keep an overview of your life on different platforms (OSX and iOS) I can only recommend this combination.
I get my things done with this app!
2Do is the greates todo-app on the app store. I tried several but this one really pops out.
Not only that it simply looks great with its minimalistic interface it does have some really great features.
What I like most is the possibility to sync with a custom CalDAV server! You can sync with iCloud Reminders but you can also sync with your own OwnCloud server with this! No other app can do this!
SmartLists are the other killer features. 2Do supports a feature rich query syntax and you can store these queries as so called smart lists. With this you build your specific GTD model.
Your waiting-for, agendas lists etc - all based on a simple query.
And last but not least 2Do gets updated regularly - for free!!!
Oh… and it does come with a iPad/iPhone version too!
Hatte diese App seit 2009 oder wann sie rauskam, war mir aber damals zu viel und zu unübersichtlich, aber jetzt vor 1 Monat ca wiederentdeckt und bin überwältigt. Kann alles was ich brauche und wollte und wonach ich ewig gesucht habe. Totale Kaufempfehlung, etwas teurer, aber gut investiertes Geld!
- Beehive Innovations Services
- 44.6 MB
OS X 10.10 oder neuer, 64-Bit-Prozessor
Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Japanisch, Katalanisch, Koreanisch, Niederländisch, Norwegisch, Norwegisch (Bokmål), Polnisch, Portugiesisch, Russisch, Schwedisch, Spanisch, Tradit. Chinesisch, Tschechisch, Vereinf. Chinesisch
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © 2009 - 2019 Beehive Innovations
- 54,99 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.