Experience the world of Pandora in Avatar: Pandora Rising, a massive real-time strategy and social game. You can choose to lead a flourishing Na’vi village deep in the bioluminescent forest or build a prosperous human mining colony and RDA base to save Earth. Join in the fight for Pandora!
Compete and play for both sides to immerse yourself in an epic battle for survival and determine the fate of Pandora. Gather resources and use them to research and craft new items to help your settlement prosper. Collect iconic heroes and armed forces to help you outwit your opponents.
Build and battle in a massive, social and open world with real-time and dynamic combat. Craft and collect resources, build your base, fight live battles, and join your friends in the fight. The world of Pandora is yours!
Command and support a fast-moving, competitive battlefield in real-time, join massive alliance wars, or give the order and watch from afar. Gather your teammates and start a combat rally, strategize and position your units, or defend your base against opposing forces.
BUILD YOUR NEW HOME
Grow your own Na’vi village or RDA base and gather, craft, and collect resources. Build a variety of buildings, donate and request resources from your alliance to upgrade your command center, troops, and commanders!
JOIN A MASSIVE, SOCIAL WORLD
Compete and immerse yourself in a massive social world. Experience co-op play, employ deep strategy, build and battle with your teammates, and join in large scale combat rallies. Battle for sacred sites and take down huge mining operations with your teammates and reinforce alliance bases.
PLAY BOTH SIDES
Play as Na’vi, the blue natives of Pandora or as the RDA, the human mining operation gathering Unobtanium, the metal necessary to save Earth from environmental collapse.
COLLECT, BUILD, FIGHT
Harvest rare goods to trade with friends, build your base, and join epic battles – the choice is yours! Play your way, choose and change your strategy at any time.
VISIT PANDORA ANYTIME
Transport yourself whenever you want to a land where dragon-like banshees and other creatures thrive in an immersive, interconnected ecosystem.
SUPPORT YOUR TEAMMATES
Assist your allies with critical supplies in massive resource and territory battles, and come to their aid through strategic micro-macro combat and real-time, tactical flexibility with synchronous play.
We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see https://legal.pandorarising.com/privacy-policy#RELEVANTADS. You may also download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices
Do Not Sell My Information – https://legal.pandorarising.com/california-consumer-privacy-act
This release addresses several stability issues, bugs, and crashes related to our previous updates:
- A crash when entering the Med Bay or Healing Grove
- Swapping chat tabs while still scrolling caused the game to close
- Collecting Trial rewards caused a restart
- Introducing Mo’ara Raids - Hunt down bosses with your Alliance for big rewards
- Enhance your forces with 2 new Troops for each faction:
- Na’vi: Elder Titan - Send a ticking time bomb toward your foes that deploys stinging Wolf Ticks on attackers and then unleashes a swarm once taken down
- Na’vi: Banshee Roost - Pick off Troops with Banshees that swoop in from a floating island perch
- RDA: Hextbots - Send a shock to your enemy’s plans with 3 repurposed welding bots that slow attacking Troops and stun nearby ground enemies when critically injured
- RDA: Firefly - Deploy a scorched sky policy by lighting up aerial Troops with a burst AoE flame attack
- Protect your resources with new Safeguards for each Faction:
- RDA: Madaki - Dandetiger
- Na’vi: Atan - Sturmbeest
- Secure your base with new Defenders for each Faction:
- RDA: Onozuki
- Na’vi: Takuk
- New Commander Recovery System
- New Season-Long Event
- Changes to encourage more base battles
- More rewarding and fairer PvP battles
- Troop Balance Updates
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Wie kann Mann die Sprache ändern??
Wie kann Mann die Sprache ändern??
Why the *uck i lost the leadership of my alliance??
Wie kann man die Sprache ändern?
- Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- 631.5 MB
Erfordert iOS 11.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Indonesisch, Italienisch, Japanisch, Koreanisch, Norwegisch (Bokmål), Portugiesisch, Russisch, Schwedisch, Spanisch, Thai, Tradit. Chinesisch, Türkisch, Vereinf. Chinesisch
- Selten/schwach ausgeprägt: Zeichentrick- oder Fantasy-Gewalt
- Selten/schwach ausgeprägt: realistisch dargestellte Gewalt
- © 2019 FoxNext Games
- Medium Bundle I 10,99 €
- Small Bundle I 5,49 €
- Large Bundle I 21,99 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.