Bitpanda is all about ease of use. A simple verification process gives you access to an intuitive, fast and secure trading experience. Our fully automated platform provides both new and experienced users with complete control over their portfolio:
• Buy, sell, swap or send Bitcoin, Ethereum, gold and over 30 other digital assets within minutes
• Select from a wide range of payment and payout providers
• Use EUR, CHF, GBP or USD to pay or cash out
• Friendly and professional customer service
Bitpanda App Features
• Buy, sell and swap any supported cryptocurrency, from Bitcoin (BTC) to Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Pantos (PAN), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), IOTA (MIOTA), Litecoin (LTC), and many more
• EUR, CHF, GBP and USD support
• Send digital assets to other Bitpanda users and to any email address in the world free of charge
• Optimised personal portfolio management system
• Personal contact list, which can be easily created and managed
Payment and Payout Methods
• SOFORT-Transfer (available in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland)
• Credit Card (Visa / Mastercard) (payment only)
• GIROPAY / EPS (payment only)
• Amazon.de Voucher (payout only)
• Bank Transfer
• Fiat Wallet (Euro, British Pound Sterling, US Dollar and Swiss Franc)
Bitpanda is Europe's leading fintech company based in Vienna, Austria founded in 2014 by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. The company is a firm believer in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies, digitised assets and blockchain technology. Bitpanda’s mission is to tear down the barriers to investing and bring traditional financial products to the 21st century. Today, Bitpanda has around 1 million users and more than 150 team members. With a PSD2 payment service provider license, state-of-the-art security and streamlined user experience, Bitpanda has grown into a popular trading platform for newbies and experts alike.
What are cryptocurrencies?
A cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange that is designed to work like a normal currency. The only difference is that usually, cryptocurrencies use strong cryptography and a decentralised network that no one entity can control. There are literally thousands of cryptocurrencies available and on Bitpanda you have access to some of the most popular ones: Bitcoin, Ethereum, IOTA, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency, both in terms of mainstream awareness as well as buy and sell volumes. It is based on open-source technology and operates with no central authority. This means that nobody owns or controls the network and everyone can take part. Bitcoin was conceived in 2008 by a person or group going by the name Satoshi Nakamoto, whose real identity is still unknown. Bitcoin’s supply is limited to a fixed number of 21,000,000 units.
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum is a second generation blockchain. It is a spiritual successor to the ideas and concepts introduced by Bitcoin. The goal of the project is to create a decentralised and secure operating system for decentralised applications (DApps), which normally require a centralised middleman. DApps are tamper proof and secure way to record contracts and they are not controlled by an individual or a central entity. The native cryptocurrency running on the Ethereum blockchain is called Ether (ETH).
We update our app regularly and continuously make it better. Be sure to always use the latest version to get the most out of Bitpanda. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Tolle App und ratzfatz schnell im ersten Eindruck.
Bitte aber dringend noch Swipe-Down zum aktualisieren einbauen!
Nachtrag: Preisschwankungen sind bei nur 2 sichtbaren Stellen hinter dem Komma nicht sichtbar. Bitte DRINGEND an die tatsächlichen Gegebenheiten anpassen!!!
Developer Response ,
Hallo Tortengräber,vielen Dank für deine Bewertung und das tolle Feedback.Wir werden deinen Vorschlag an unsere Entwickler weiterleiten. Wir haben uns über dein Feedback gefreut.Beste Grüße Clemens Team Bitpanda
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.