Build your outpost. Manage your citizens. Craft tools and weapons. Survive the zombie apocalypse.
As the leader of one of the last remnants of civilization, you must manage your citizens, use resources to expand your outpost, and protect your citizens from both starvation and zombies.
In the face of this great challenge, you are given control over the construction of new buildings for your citizens to live and work in. Striking the right balance of building types is critical to maintaining the resource stockpiles so valuable to your citizens. Equip your workforce with the right tools for the job as the needs of your Outpost are shaped by its growth. Craft weapons to protect and defend your Outpost from zombies that wander too close...
Improve your base over time to shelter your citizens from the outside world, and stockpile resources to save as many lives as possible.
Lead your citizens into a new age of prosperity by assigning them the right jobs, including farmers and guards.
Give your citizens the tools they need to survive. Build a workshop to unlock advanced crafting and create weaponry to fend off the dead.
Combat famine and the dead by perfecting your long-term strategic balance of management, research, building and crafting.
==FINAL OUTPOST 1.1 IS HERE==
This is a huge update with a load of new features and changes, so let’s get right into it.
Added a beautiful new main menu with music, bringing quick access to our website, Discord server, save slots and credits. Oh yes, an additional two save slots are now available.
Added the forge, where citizens assigned to the new blacksmith job can use metal scraps to manufacture various types of bullets for guards and snipers. Stockpile your ammo in the new ammo store building. The higher the quality, the higher the damage.
==NEW STARVATION SYSTEM==
Each citizen requires food every hour. If this need is not met for your entire population, some will go without food. After losing all health, a starving citizen will perish. Luckily you can train hunters to shoot prey and collect meat for your Outpost. You can easily see when citizens are starving or new ones born with hourly ‘event’ information.
From all-new job type artwork to redesigned menus and a new toolbar that shows all your resources at a glance, the user interface has been significantly improved. Get more information about each job type and the requirements for training them in the new job information view.
==RUBBLE CLEARING SYSTEM==
Invest wood into building a new wall segment and assign citizens to dig and clear debris. Your citizens can even work into the night on this task.
You can now upgrade your workshop to unlock new tiers of craftable items. Advanced buildings require base upgrades. Also added shovels, hammers and bows.
A new design including an introduction to the night time and new menus, overall offering better onboarding for new players. Also includes a new text box. No more beige.
• Your device will no longer sleep while the game is open
• New statistics - animals killed and bullets manufactured
• Birth rate and starvation information updates live
• Zombies in hordes now drift towards your Outpost occasionally
• Removed sounds originating from the base and housing
• Added ‘unassigned’ section to the job menu
• Outpost statistics now update live while the menu is open
• Performance improvements to zombies
• Worker inventories and farm growth progress now save
• Added stockpile of bullets for 1.0.12 saves (further than day 30)
• Wandering zombies are more likely to become alerted randomly
• Workshops are no longer destroyed when your walls are breached by zombies
• Changed how some citizens look from above
• Changed the look of the night sky
• Added close-up images to the wall inspector menu
• Improved progress bar appearance
• Reduced volume of knifing and other sound effects
• Colour scheme is now consistent across all menus
• Workshop description shows the level of crafting unlocked
• Fixed crash on launch after updating from below 1.1 to the latest version
• Wheat is now correctly carried over from old saves
• Reduced volume of the knife fighter sound effect
• Crafting menu is no longer accessible when training a scavenger in the tutorial
Patreon changelog tier:
• Tanner Letts
• Ivo James
• Robert Alan Harms
• Jonathan Carroll
• Kevin Grevenstein
• Adrien Paulet
• DreamLabs Studios
• Jäden Brown
• Kuti Kuti
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
The game is very entertaining, but it would be nice if you could double the time at night. Watching Zombies walking isn’t really exciting
I like it and Play it again but pls make more Updates 😅
Simple, but has potential
At the moment there are quiete a few bugs. Makes it hard tostay tuned.
- Sam Clothier
- 46.8 MB
Erfordert iOS 10.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Selten/schwach ausgeprägt: Szenen mit erotischen Anspielungen
- Selten/schwach ausgeprägt: realistisch dargestellte Gewalt
- © 2018-2020 Sam Clothier
- Set Traps 1,09 €
- Ambush Survivors 3,49 €
- Search for Resources 6,99 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.