Download, listen, watch and enjoy your favorite podcasts.
• Subscribe to your favorite podcasts in the app and manage them in the app
• Download episodes over WiFi or Cellular (on devices that have cellular).
• Support for Password Protected feeds
• Background Refresh
• Download in the background
• Sync subscriptions, episode playback positions and playlists between your devices with iCloud
• Universal App (iPhone/iPad)
• Search in all views to find that podcast or episode you are looking for
• Custom playlists with filtering options by podcast, episodes and more.
• Support for continuous playback (toggle it on now playing screen just below time elapsed).
• All device orientations supported with configurable option in the settings
• You can unsubscribe to podcasts and still have them on your device. Use that for those less than stellar podcasts!
• Variable playback speed
• Playback speed remembered per podcast
• Support for podcasts with chapters and chapter images (MP3 and M4A)
• Use your headset controls including Bluetooth car controls (when paired) to play/pause, jump forward or back 30 seconds
• Sleep timer
• Beautifully rendered show notes
• Onscreen controls for skipping ahead and skipping back
• Gesture Support on the now playing screen (when the podcast logo is showing) to aid in hands free use
• Double-tap to play/pause
• Swipe up to toggle playback speed
• Swipe left/right to rewind/fast-forward
• Home of the L gesture for the 2 minute Leo jump.
• See Settings and Gestures for more and for customizing rewind/fast-forward gestures
• Support for AirPlay, watch or listen to those podcasts on your big screen
• Support for external display of videos for devices that support an external display (get the Apple HDMI adapter)
• Watch or listen to your favorite podcasts with a familiar layout
FIND NEW PODCASTS QUICK
• Find your podcasts by title, keyword or by author
• Browse the top podcasts by category
• Manually add podcasts with a URL
• Support for Password Protected feeds
• Option to download a single episode
• Browse the web in the app to find podcasts to add. Browser will prompt if you tap a link that is podcast feed.
• Import Podcast subscriptions for episodes that are already in your device from iTunes
• Import your OPML file from iTunes or other iOS podcast app
• Import media by using iTunes File Sharing feature
• Add your existing audiobooks (non-password protected ones) using iTunes File Sharing feature
• Add previously downloaded podcasts from your computer using iTunes file sharing feature (see settings and import media for details).
• Completely customizable to meet your podcasts needs.
• Swipe across a podcast or episode to access additional options
• Podcast settings allow you to set the days the podcast typically comes out or the number of days between.
• Specify the number of episodes to download when new ones are available
• Share the podcast information via email with your friends
Email: tap Help tab and tap Email Support
PLEASE NOTE: The app does NOT sync with iTunes. Like other podcast apps it is standalone app meant to subscribe and download on the device.
* If a feed doesn't work, then let me know so I can take a look at it
Requires iOS 12.1 or higher.
+Bug fix for Siri shortcuts not running in the shortcuts app
+Bug fix for voiceover bug that could cause a crash when dragging multiple episodes into a playlist
+Bug fix for "add missing episodes" feature not pulling in all past episodes
+New option to disable the context menu (force touch/long press on an episode). Settings tab, default actions Context Menus
+Added additional Siri integration for iOS 13. You can say "Hey siri, play x podcast from iCatcher!" or "Hey Siri, play x playlist from iCatcher!"
+Added additional filter option within a podcast (last 7 days)
+Added support for contextual menus (iOS 13+) on episodes. Tap and hold or force touch to get quick access to actions similar to swiping left or right.
+Updated most of the icons in the app to use apple's new icon sets (iOS 13+)
Other 6.0 notable updates
+New mark as played option (delete episode)
+New after playing setting (delete episode)
+The podcasts tab has been updated with greater filtering options. Including: All Podcasts, Subscribed, Not subscribed, Podcast with Seasons, Password Protected, Imported Media, Downloaded, Streaming, Unplayed, UnPlayed (not ready to play), Empty/Played
+Like the podcasts tab the episodes within a podcast have new filtering options. Filters include: All, Recent (last 30 days), Ready to Play, Unplayed, Downloaded/Queued, Played, Deleted Episodes
+Back-to-Back playback renamed to Continuous playback to be consistent with other apps.
+Jump Forward/Back has been renamed to Skip Ahead/Back to be consistent with other apps.
+Chapter Support additions. Updates to the chapter parsing as well as the ability to view chapters for a downloaded episode that is not the currently playing item. Swipe left on an episode, tap more and Chapters/Bookmarks.
+On the list of custom Playlists you can now swipe left or right to access additional options like toggle playback and copy playlist
+When subscribing to a new podcast you can have it added to multiple playlists
+Current Audio route is now displayed on the Now playing view in the app
+New Podcast Default, After Playing option. Delete after 1 hour. The app will periodically check for episodes with downloads that have been played more than hour ago that have been played. Partially played episodes that are then marked as played and not marked as protected and their podcast isn’t set to keep the download will be cleaned up.
+Import media improvements. From the podcasts tab you can tap edit, then tap the more (3 dots) button and choose "New Import Media Podcast" to create an empty podcast for you import media. Go into that podcast and tap the podcast icon and select "Add additional media" to add media via the Files app. See Import Media in the help topics
+You can now drag episodes between imported media podcasts. You can also swipe left, access the more option and set the Season/Episode # for imported media episodes. This allows you to consolidate your imported media items into 1 with multiple seasons and use the seasons filter for viewing. A season and episode # are numbers only.
+Better support for podcasts that have seasons. Those that have seasons will have a season filter available within the podcast above the other filter options.
+Additional Siri shortcuts added. Mark as played, start next playlist, start previous playlist
+Many bug fixes including Picture In Picture video, podcast search categories and playback with AirPods version 2
NOTE: If you used the Approved WiFi Networks feature (settings tab, Download Options) and are now on iOS 13, that feature no longer works due to new restrictions in iOS. Adjust your auto download behavior as necessary.
if you enjoy iCatcher! and want to show your support there is a Tip Jar in the app. Thank you.
Follow me on twitter @joeisanerd
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Very reliable, lots of settings and configurations, it's worth the money!
great app, frequent updates
most powerful podcast app I've seen so far in iOS. Developer is very responsive when you have questions. Very high update frequency while new versions aren't just bugfixes, but always have some new features. Really a great app!
Have no problems with it and run it on a 3gs phone, so fine/good/comfortable to handle it is!
- Joe Graf
- 41.3 MB
Erfordert iOS 12.1 und watchOS 4.2 (oder neuer). Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Unbeschränkter Zugang zum Web
- Selten/schwach ausgeprägt: obszöner oder vulgärer Humor
- © Joe Graf
- 3,49 €
- Thank You Tip 1,09 €
- Big Thank You Tip 3,49 €
- Really Big Thank You Tip 5,49 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.
Erledige Dinge in dieser App nur mit deiner Stimme.