The official mobile ticketing app from San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency! The MuniMobile app lets you purchase and use fares and passes instantly on your phone—anywhere, anytime. Just download the free app, create an account and you're ready to go.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS APP:
• No paper fares to keep track of.
• No need to carry cash, count exact change, or find a ticket machine.
• Buy and use fares using a debit/credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
• Store multiple tickets on your phone for future use.
• Pay a single fare or multiple fares for a group of riders.
• Register your debit/credit card(s) in our secure system.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. CHOOSE RIDER TYPE: Adult, Senior/Disabled/Medicare, Youth, or SF Access
2. CHOOSE FARE: Single Trip Fare for Muni Bus & Rail, Single Ride Fare for Cable Car, or Passports
3. CHOOSE QUANTITY: You can buy multiple tickets to use later
4. CHECK OUT: Pay with debit/credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
Q: Do I need to be connected to the Internet?
A cellular network or a wireless Internet connection is required to purchase tickets, but you can use/activate your tickets offline.
Q: What if my battery dies?
Just like with paper tickets, you're responsible for making sure you have a valid fare at all times, so be sure to plan ahead!
• Don't uninstall the MuniMobile app or erase your phone without transferring your unused tickets first. Your tickets are stored on your phone (which makes it possible to use them without a cellular network or a wireless Internet connection). Activate your ticket before boarding.
• In the subway, activate (“use”) your purchased mobile ticket before passing through metro station fare gates. Show your active ticket to the station agent, and pass through the fare gate closest to the station agent booth. If the station agent is not present, you may still pass through the gate as long as your ticket has been activated. Do not attempt to “tag” the gate.
• On the surface, use your purchased mobile ticket before boarding the vehicle. You may board through any door. If you feel more comfortable boarding through the front door to show your ticket to the transit operator, please feel free to do so.
• For Cable Car, use your purchased mobile ticket once you are on board the vehicle. Show your mobile ticket to the Cable Car conductor.
• Watch your battery level! Just like with paper tickets, you're responsible for making sure you have a valid fare at all times.
• Create an account before purchasing tickets, as this is the only way you can transfer your unused tickets if you get a new phone. (Note: Only unused tickets can be transferred. Use up any activated tickets before switching phones.)
We’ve completely redesigned the MuniMobile experience to provide a faster, more convenient, and easier experience based on your feedback.
A few notable features include:
More payment options - We now support Apple Pay and allow you to split your payment between two payment providers.
Payment nicknames - We have included an optional nickname field (e.g. “Personal,” “Work”) to help you organize your different payment methods.
Payment history and re-purchasing - Tickets are easier to find and activate within the ticket hub. From this screen, you can also repurchase a previous ticket by selecting Buy Again.
Intelligent ticket retrieval - You no longer need to proactively move your tickets from an old device to new one, or call support if you’ve lost your device. Right within the ticket hub, you can retrieve your tickets from another device in just one click.
Increased security options - Touch ID (iOS), Face ID (iPhone X), or password verification are now supported before completing a purchase.
Like the new app? Leave a review! Your feedback will help us continually improve your experience.
See you aboard!
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency
- 68.9 MB
Erfordert iOS 9.3 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © 2015 SFMTA
Bewahre all deine Tickets, Karten und vieles mehr an einem zentralen Ort auf.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.