Welcome to Notability: powerful, yet wonderfully simple note-taking and PDF annotation.
Apple Editors' Choice and top ranked app worldwide on App Store, regularly #1.
Students, teachers, artists, and professionals use Notability daily to enrich their lives. Notes are just the beginning; find inspiration, capture ideas, and unleash your creativity with Notability.
CREATE MEMORABLE MULTI-MEDIA NOTES
• Work with a variety of note-taking, journaling, and drawing tools like ink, highlighter, text, and audio.
• Mark up imported textbooks, documents, lecture slides, class assignments, and images.
• Instantly create notes from a selection of templates with customizable spacing and backgrounds.
• Explore endless ideas with continuous page scroll.
• Add photos, GIFs, web pages, and more.
STAY ORGANIZED, PAPER-FREE
• Always keep your notes with you, without the weight, the hassle or the paper waste.
• Group notes with customizable subjects and dividers.
HANDWRITE AND SKETCH NATURALLY
• Ink is fine-tuned for the Apple Pencil for the most responsive, precise writing experience yet, including double-tap gesture for switching tools, erasing, and more.
• Precisely erase freehand ink or shapes with varied brush sizes.
• Quickly switch between ink or eraser styles with the Favorites Toolbar.
RECORD AND PLAYBACK AUDIO
• Get more out of your lectures and meetings when you record them.
• Replay audio recordings and tap anywhere on your note to hear what was said at that moment.
SHARE IDEAS IN PRESENTATION MODE
• Present ideas in full screen without distracting toolbars when connected to an external display.
• Engage an audience with all of Notability's tools including a Laser Pointer.
DO MORE WITH MULTI-NOTE
• Work with two notes side-by-side.
• Quickly switch between notes and Drag & Drop handwriting, typed text, images, etc.
• Full-featured, left-aligned typing with word count and a wide range of fonts, custom fonts, sizes, and colors.
• Create outlines, interactive checklists, and text boxes.
IMPORT AND SHARE
• Import PDFs, DOCs, PPTs, images, GIFs, and more.
• Easily create searchable multi-page PDFs using the built-in Document Scanner.
FIND AND SHARE INSPIRATION
• Publish your notes for the world to see in the Notability Gallery.
• Browse notes from the community, search topics/tags, save your favorites for later, and download notes!
Download Notability for free on iPad, Mac, and iPhone and enjoy the Notability experience with limited editing and features.
Unlock unlimited note taking and premium content with a Notability annual subscription. Subscribers have access to:
• Unlimited edits, Auto Backup support, and iCloud sync.
• MyScript Handwriting Recognition and Math Conversion technology.
• Premium content like academic planners, journals, stickers, and much more!
Subscription auto-renews unless cancelled, and will be charged via Apple iTunes account on an annual basis. Prices may vary by location. You can manage your subscription in account settings after purchase. Family Sharing is not supported.
For technical assistance reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit notability.com to learn more, or connect with us @notabilityapp on Instagram and Twitter.
Terms of Service: https://notability.com/terms
Notability is a registered trademark of Ginger Labs, Inc.
*** What's new in 11.0.11 ***
- Happy Lunar New Year! Celebrate with a vibrant, festive sticker collection by Mia.
- Introducing Garden Blooms' 2022 Mini Calendar
- Added a new goal tracker template
*** Bug fixes in 11.0.11 ***
- Fixed an issue where a note would be marked as modified incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where handwriting could be offset when pasting from older notes
- Fixed several other minor issues and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
We rely on this sleek, powerful note-taker to annotate documents, record lectures, sketch illustrations, and more. With built-in iCloud support, it’s perfect for keeping notes, documents, and doodles up to date on both iPhone and iPad.
Super für die Schule, ABER...
Verwende Notability für Mitschriften in der Schule und bin sehr begeistert davon, da es einfach ist selber zu schreiben oder auf Skripten Notizen zu erstellen.
Was mir definitiv fehlt sind die verschiedenen Formatierungen. Es wäre gut wenn, Blocksatz, tiefgestellt, hochgestellt und ein Taschenrechner mit den Grundfunktionen integriert wären.
Lineal für Längen und Winkel messen
Es wäre toll wenn es ein Lineal gäbe wo man sieht wie lang eine Linie ist und es wäre auch praktisch wenn es ein Tool gäbe um Winkel einzuzeichnen!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ginger Labs, Inc.
- 220.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Ginger Labs, Inc. 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription 12,49 €
- Handwriting Recognition 2,99 €
- Back to School Basics Pack 0,00 €
- Feel Good Journal 0,00 €
- Math Recognition 2,99 €
- STEM 1.0 Pack 1,99 €
- 7-Day Trial 0,00 €
- Digital Notebook 9,99 €
- Portrait Planner 7 Day Trial 0,00 €
- Spring 0,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.