How many emergency luminaires are needed? And where do they have to be mounted? The Thorn VOYAGER Star app delivers the answers and completes the planning task within seconds: After only 3 clicks and the selection of the mounting height, the app displays the maximum distance from the wall to the luminaire and between 2 luminaires.
Features of the app:
- Easy-to-use planning program for electricians and electrical planners.
- Calculates the demand for VOYAGER Star emergency luminaires according to EN 1838. Desired illuminance levels selectable.
- Display of the article number of the luminaire incl. mounting accessories. Link to the datasheets on the Thorn homepage.
- The picture gallery on the start page shows the luminaire in all different versions.
- Display of the appropriate article number on the result page + link to the data sheet.
- PDF generation to send the calculated distances between luminaires and the article numbers by E-mail.
- Display of all sales offices worldwide via the “contact” button.
- Automatic adoption of the default language or manual adjustment of the language via the “Settings” button possible.
- bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.