This app assists first semester students, international staff / exchange students and guests of Graz University of Technology (TU Graz) to have a good start here at TU Graz and in Austria in general. It provides useful information before/upon their arrival as well as during their stay in Graz. Information for Internaionals are given by the Welcome Center of TU Graz, which is also your contact address here in Graz if you have any further questions.
• The app includes all important addresses internationals need to know (e.g. Local Styrian Government, Personnel Department, Registration Office, student union).
• It provides information on entry and residence requirements before travelling to and after arrival in Austria as well as how to get to Graz.
• Under accommodation apartments, hotels and student houses are listed and searching machines for flats and houses are suggested.
• Several restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops and supermarkets around the old campus of TU Graz are recommended under food (including a weekly updated overview of menus).
• Information and advice regarding general issues on everyday life in Graz is provided (e.g. language courses, mobile phone and internet, public transport, student jobs).
• It also contains at site information for the TU Graz Welcome Days for first semester students. All Welcome Days locations and events across the city are descriped offline and in detail.
• Further direct links to the web services of TU Graz needed for study and work are included to as well.
Thus, Welcome@TUGraz app guides new members of TU Graz through the bureaucratic necessities when coming to study or work here and gives useful tips and recommendations to enjoy the stay in Austria.
This app works offline even when looking for a certain address or to navigate from a certain position. With internet access you will have access to further information within the web or to social networks...
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.