Learn to meditate in 12 easy steps, then take the 30 day challenge to make meditation a daily habit.
With 1 Giant Mind, Jonni Pollard, a master meditation teacher, author, and founder of the 1 Giant Mind Teacher Training Academy will teach you how to learn a 'Being' meditation technique. With 4 years of in-app research, this app has proven to reduce stress levels and generate overall better wellbeing for users. *(PSS Personal Stress Survey surveyed over 6000 users).
The 1 Giant Mind app is for anyone who wants to feel less stressed, more calm, present, and experience greater health and wellbeing. Our approach to meditation is easy and effortless. and no previous experience is required. Anyone can learn this technique in 12 short steps and begin to experience the benefits immediately.
How the 12 Step ‘Learn Meditation' Course works:
* Each step only takes 15 minutes and builds upon the previous step
* Step by step video and audio tutorial instruction guides you
* A journal and set-a-reminder tool to help you keep track of your progress and assist in making your practice a daily habit
* In-depth practical explanations to further deepen your knowledge of the technique
* Access to a ‘Review Your Experience’ videos that help you better understand all of the different experiences you can have
* Videos can be streamed or downloaded
* Unlock helpful content and rewards as you progress
* FAQ library that answers many questions that you may have as you learn this technique.
* At the end of the 12 step course you will know how to meditate anywhere, anytime, and experience deeply restful and rejuvenating meditations.
* Once you have completed the 12 step course you will unlock the 30 day challenge.
* Take the 30 day challenge to make meditation a daily habit
* Choose the length of your daily meditation, do it with or without music and with or without guidance.
* Access the journal and set a reminder tools
* Unlock content and rewards to inspire you to complete the 30 day challenge.
* Once you have completed the 12 step course you will unlock the meditation timer.
* This is a great tool to keep you on track
* Choose between 10, 15 and 20 minute meditations, with or without guidance and/or music.
* Choose a male or female voice to guide you
* Keep a journal, and set reminders.
* Track your Mindful Minutes in Apple Health
6 Key Points of this Technique
The 1 Giant Mind Being technique is effortless to practice
This technique is perfect for people with busy minds
The technique requires no concentration or controlling of thoughts
It can be practiced anywhere, at anytime, sitting comfortably with your eyes closed
It doesn’t require any belief system to be effective
You can feel benefits immediately
* UI Improvements
* Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Meditation made simple
I LOVE this app. I always felt like I was doing something wrong when I mediated, but this app has given me so many tips and tricks, which has really built my knowledge and confidence. It's super easy to use and I love the Q&A videos after your meditation so you can get advice on things that you experienced or questions you have about the meditation. One seriously minor thing that I found a bit frustrating was after I had completed Step 3, my baby was crying and I wasn't able to read the Q&A's or add a journal entry, and when I opened the app again the next day to do Step 4, it said I hadn't competed Step 3. You can rewind the tracks but it doesn't let you fast-forward or skip to the end of a step, so I had the do the same 15 minute meditation again. Not a biggy but just a little frustrating if you have a technical phone issue for example and have to start at the beginning of each step again. Being able to fast-forward would be really handy. I don't think people will cheat themselves out of a meditation for the sake of it. Other than that I LOVE this app. Thanks so much for all the advice. I'm feeling so much more calm, refreshed and present.
One of the best meditation apps!
I love this app. I’ve done a fair bit of meditation, though I’m still a novice in many ways, and I love everything about this app. I love the way it promotes a mindfulness technique where you simply notice whatever experience shows up in your mind and body, rather than struggling to make my mind focus on thing in particular Eg the breath, sounds etc.
I love all the little short help videos and how they normalise every part of the mindfulness meditation experience, such as the mind wandering. That feels very freeing and non-judgmental. It’s nice to have a journal section to write notes if I want to. And I’m enjoying the 30 day challenge where there’s flexibility to listen to a male, female, and choose different time periods for the mediation Eg 5mins, 20 mins. Highly recommend this app!
My best friend!!!
Gosh! I love everything about it. The most in depth mediation app I’ve ever seen. I’ve completed both of the challenges which are so great for anyone looking to start or maybe even for people who have meditated before, this could be a lovely experience for them too. Even after finishing the challenges I think like I am still learning to go deeper and understand the practice and myself more each time. I am a busy creature who loves variety, so having the option of 10, 15, 20 and 30 minutes is brilliant. Takes me 2 seconds to jump in, choose a male/female voice, tune, time frame that I have free and in I go to ground, defrag, connect with my body and/or subconscious... whatever I need my body will do it. SO PERFECT! I would cry if I lost this app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.