10000000 is a Dungeon Crawling Puzzle RPG Matching Game. Run the dungeon, match tiles and run for as long as you can
“This game is so good it makes me want to cry” - TouchArcade
- Monsters blocking your way? Match swords and staves to take down pixel art Orcs, Dragons and Elementals
- Can't see a match? Dig into your backpack for items. How about casting a magic spell that changes all the tiles on the puzzle board, or eating some food to give yourself an energy boost.
- Battle getting too tough? Use the loot you found to go back to the Blacksmith and Armorer to upgrade your gear to epic status
“Freedom costs 10 million. I’m half-hoping I never make it” – Kotaku
- It's an RPG too! - Each dungeon and monster fight gives you experience to spend on new skills at at the trainer
- Upgrade your castle - Matching stone and wood lets you bring it back home to upgrade your castle
“It’s damned good.” – Pocket Tactics
- Brew potions to make yourself stronger, or if you are feeling brave, drink potions that make the monsters and chests harder but increase your score.
- Roguelike difficulty - It's hard to reach 10000000 but keep replaying the dungeon and you'll get stronger and stronger every run
- And while you do it, zone out with some retro music and pixel art
- Localisation. Hello World!
- Improved Resolution handling
- Performance enhancements & bug fixing
- View your achievements in game
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just finished it!
Saw a recommendation for this game today and thought I'd give it a try. 4 hours later I've finally finished it. So addictive! Really great mechanic. Looking forward to getting your others.
So freakin' good!
Thank you so much for the updating! It really is such an excellent game :)
Excellent, with some minor annoyances
Excellent match-three puzzle-action-RPG. Highly addictive. Controls are a bit laggy on the 3GS, though, making it take a while to get the hang of dragging lines to where you intend to drag them.
Some details occasionally frustrating, e.g. making a match a split second too early wastes it, getting too far ahead in the corridor seems to be punished (but with bonus to gold), etc. Might be nice if you were momentarily immune to death during a chain.
Warning: Fairly difficult. Requires frantic matching (not turn-based).
- EightyEight Games LTD
- 119 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © EightyEightGames Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.